Who else listens to bush?

I gotta say there on of my top band's. There song's sound good, and they've got good lyric's.

I personally like The Chemicals Between Us, Glycerine, Machine Head, Everything Zen, and Comedown.
Yeah, Bush is one of my favorite bands (As far as post-grunge bands go)
Those songs are pretty good, considering that Gavin Rossdale is an awesome singer. One of there better and probally most underated songs are Little Things and Testosterone. Actually, the whole Sixteen Stone album rocks.
IF YOU CANT BEAT UM, JOIN UM....and THEN WHEN THEY ARE ALL COZZY, BEAT THE LIVING CRAP OUT OF THEM AND TELL EVERYONE YOU DID IT RESPECTFULLY
Last edited by snwpaint32 at Jan 31, 2007,
i like them but they were just the next step into the crap of what we have today
bush is awesome. Im was very disatisfied with Gavin Rosdales new band, institute..or somethign like that..

anyway, bush is awesome. great band, need more music like that these days.
http://www.theweekendkids.com

Gibson Les Paul Studio w/dirtyfingers pickups
Gibson Joan Jett Melody Maker
VOX ac30 head
Marshall 1960 4x12 cab
Fender Hot Rod Deville
They're okay for the occasional listen. Sixteen Stone is quite the album, actually.
Quote by trev913
RHCPhysco for the win.

Quote by rmr024
poop? i put it in a blender from time to time

Member of the We Have Better Taste Than You club
PM DorkusMalorkus with a list of your favorite bands to join.
Quote by i_strum_i_drum
Razorblade Suitcase for sure

thats the first cd i ever bought. I used to like them, but I haven't listen to them in probably 5-6 years.
Read my post. Not this.
Sixteen stone rocks it, Everything Zen is a killer opening track
Good Charlotte sounds like...uh...they sound like...um...well, they taste like a popsicle stick thats been shoved up someones ass -Eddie Vedder

REMEMBER DISCO: All stupid fads go away with time. STOP COMPLAINING
Gavin Rossdale could read a manual to a tv and make it sound sexy...yeah I like Bush.
Peepee on yo tittays
I'm a little too focused on their singles as opposed to more lesser-known songs, I'll admit. But I have their first two albums and I give them quite some listening time. I'm listening to letting the cables sleep right now.

They're pretty good