So I got this baby about 2 months ago and it's awesome. I have 2 cables, one for each side. Now for some reason the sound wont come out of the amp unless I take out the pedal and use one cable, like an amp without a pedal. But if I hook the pedal back up and plug in both cables it doesn't want to play. The pedal light turns on and I've tried both cables alone and they work. What's going on? And if it helps, the two 9 volt batteries I had ran out so today morning I put them in the freezer to see if they'll charge a little just to test out the theory. It seemed to work for one of the batteries as the light of the pedal turned on. But when I turned on the amp the pedal ran out. So I waited and tried again. It worked a little but when I turned on the amp it was out for some reason. This time the damn sound wont come unless I only use one cable and take out the pedal. The first time it was fine but the second, that is when this happened.
Ballz On Parade
Part of the Emo Dies in 2007 club, PM DownInAHole. or cockzit to join
make sure youve got it set up the right way, remember you plug pedals in right to left, not left to right

amp--------pedal---------guitar

Edit: i totally did this at guitar center, and felt like such a duesche when the guitar center worker dude came over and was all like, do you want some help getting that to work right sir?? at which point he yanked out both cords and put them in their correct positions
Quote by CORT noob
Sex her, take the guitar, then sex her mom and have her walk in on you. Then, mom is happy, she doesn't want to be your friend anymore, and you keep the geetar. It's a win win for America!
Last edited by benEboy2008 at Sep 26, 2006,
Quote by benEboy2008
make sure youve got it set up the right way, remember you plug pedals in right to left, not left to right

amp--------pedal---------guitar

actually not all pedals plug in that way, my Little Alligator volume pedal is reversed (pain in the ass too)
'11 Gibson LP Jr.
'07 Gretsch 5120
'69 Tele
'10 Godin 5th Ave. Kingpin
'03 Blueridge Dreadnought
'02 Custom Martin D-28
Premier Twin-8
Fender Hot Rod Dlx
Boss SD-1
Quote by Ranger01
actually not all pedals plug in that way, my Little Alligator volume pedal is reversed (pain in the ass too)

last time i check though, a tube screamer plugs in right to left
not to be rude or anything
Quote by CORT noob
Sex her, take the guitar, then sex her mom and have her walk in on you. Then, mom is happy, she doesn't want to be your friend anymore, and you keep the geetar. It's a win win for America!
Ya I know I was just stating it to the world, so that they know what they are getting in to. lol
'11 Gibson LP Jr.
'07 Gretsch 5120
'69 Tele
'10 Godin 5th Ave. Kingpin
'03 Blueridge Dreadnought
'02 Custom Martin D-28
Premier Twin-8
Fender Hot Rod Dlx
Boss SD-1
Yeah their like that. Their the in the right way. I plugged in batteries that were dead and it seems to work but it's stupid having a dead battery just so I can play the guitar without a pedal but have it plugged in. Is there still like some problem? It was never like this.
Ballz On Parade
Part of the Emo Dies in 2007 club, PM DownInAHole. or cockzit to join
Get NEW batteries..
Epiphone Goth Les Paul Studio
Ibanez SA120
Peavey Raptor EXP
Takamine Electric Acoustic
Boss CS-3
Boss DD-6
Boss TU-2
Boss MT-2 (For use with my Vox)
MXR M-108 10-Band Eq
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Peavey JSX Head
Vox AD50VT
Put some new batteries in. The logic isn't the difficult.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
Quote by DaddyTwoFoot
Put some new batteries in. The logic isn't the difficult.

yeah dude, the pedal isnt broken. Just get a NEW battery...or an adapter. Theyre expensive , but you only have to buy it once. Batteries you have to buy every 5-8 hours of play time, which gets expensive.
Quote by kurdtkobaign
Batteries you have to buy every 5-8 hours of play time

5-8 hours? I've had batteries last up to a year and I practice at least an hour a day...are you unplugging the input when you're done playing?
^ yeah dude no joke. Some pedals suck up more batteries then others. The Digitech Digidelay provides just a few hours of battery life.
Some take more than others but...5-8 hours? That's really extreme. Glad I don't have a digidelay.
yeah dude. well its not that bad if you think of it as like if you were to play with the pedal on for 5-8 straight hours, i mean...its only one 9v battery.
New batteries, but have you turned the level/volume on the TS up?
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30