is there anythin i can get to plug all my pedals into and plug that into the amp? i need all of my pedals plugged in but it just takes to much away from my tone. if u need to know exactly what pedals just say and ill post em
umm...i'm not sure, but i guess you're stuck having them linked up in a chain. what pedals do you have? the order you have them in does affect your sound when you use them.
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
eitherway you have to go through all the pedals-the combination of using so many leads, differences in power/gain levels etc mean you will always lose tone. Ive found i lose less tone with more expensive pedals like electro harmonix
get an effects stomp box...that's about it.
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
get an effects board. i have the pod XT Live and u can get any sound out of it that u could ever imagine its amazing.
I don't have a sig. Or an avatar.
How many pedals do you have in your chain? And now much are you willing to spend to fix the problem.
These go to eleven...
A........ MIDI Router/Patcher......... ??

Or you could just by the VHT Valvulator !!
Tone is all ...... well probably 75%, in your fingers.
The rest depends on your wallet's thickness !!

Keep the faith, baby!!
Quote by into the moat
^ how is it compared to the boss gt-8?

sorry man i really dont know. ive never used the boss
I don't have a sig. Or an avatar.
The Multi-FX sucks less tone..... but it is more STERILE !!

Keep the faith, baby!!
Well im not quite sure if I understand your question, but heres what I think...

Theres special cables that have mini preamps (mini transistor preamps) that fix the tone loss through cords.
i personally think this 'tone suck' thing is being stupid. if you can hear a noticable loss in the highs (which only happens when you have 30~40+ feet of cables--a few extra patch cords between pedals really isnt much difference) just eq accordingly. but thats just me, and if its really bothering you, get a tb looper and some very high quality cables.
Or a VHT Valvulator

Keep the faith, baby!!
thanks for the advice everyone . what is a VHT valvulator? i use 13 pedals total and a korg rack tuner if that helps