Page 1 of 2
Has anyone here heard of this band?
heres their mysapce
myspace.com/wakingthecadaver

what do you think of them?
http://youtube.com/watch?v=3mBGODdzzVw

Quote by fenderfreak101

And by "Talk to girls," I mean "There once was this tootally cool girl on Xbox Live and we chatted about what level Wizardgammot we are in D & D"
Not really metal.
Might be more succesful in the hardcore forum.
LTD SC-608 Baritone
Schecter 007-Elite
Epi. Les Paul Standard
Jasmine SC312
Boss NS-2
Boss TU-3
Peavey 6505+

www.behaviourmusic.com
i dont know what id consider these guys. maybe grindcore. either way, low quality band. bad drummer, vocals arent much to brag about. guitar is unoriginal.
¤¤¤¤¤ ۩ ۝РЄŦĤ ۩ ¤¤¤¤¤
۩ ВŁĄÇĶŴĄŦЄŖ РĄŖĶ ۩

Quote by deadskinmask
I think you should listen to Bodom_Shredder7.

Quote by xolax
Listen to Bodom_Shredder, he knows what hes talking about

Quote by Alucard II
Bodom Shredder was right

SevenLastWordsOfChrist
very terrible. check out that translation video on youtube, its funny as hell. i dont know why all the little 15 and 16 year old scene girls are all into them and not other bands of the like that are much better
Wheat, shredded wheat, wheat, wheat, wheat.

Piece of shit band. Their logo's pretty cool though.
i heard about them a few days ago
some metal chick flamed me for not knowing who they were and i get there and they're nothing to brag about
http://youtube.com/watch?v=3mBGODdzzVw

Quote by fenderfreak101

And by "Talk to girls," I mean "There once was this tootally cool girl on Xbox Live and we chatted about what level Wizardgammot we are in D & D"
Waking the Mehdaver.
2006 AND 2007 Ultimate Guitar Best Vocalist

Quote by Magero
Jack - 3:54 AM
I will smoke, and eat and watch Futurama in your honour
Wasn't there a thread about making fun of them yesterday.

Diarrea vocals are not cool.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
I had to fucking sit through these guys at the Northwest Deathfest...really bad.
Don't analyze my beliefs & I won't pick out the flaws in yours
Sounds like the vocalist is having constipation and diarrhea at the same time...
If you are reading this, you fail at life. Go cut yourself and save yourself more misery.

Quote by Antartica.
What do you think about Opeths soft singer, do you think they need that vocalist or is that wut makes them Opeth?
To be fair their new material sounds promising, and Bloodsplattered Satisfaction isn't bad.

But damn Chased Through the Woods by a Rapist is a god awful song. Vocals take the piss.
If you look down the list of who's left them messages, half of them are anorexic 15-year-old emo chicks. How pathetic.

God-awful band. Their drummer can't play for shit.

I don't think they actually belong here, being a grindcore band. Perhaps we can add them to the list of banned bands, even if just because they suck so bad?
I've just heard Chased Through the Woods by a Rapist. Eurgh, terrible. The vocalist sounds like a pig, the drums sound like something Lars would have kept out of St Anger, and the guitar sounds more HxC than death metal the most part.
I was bad with usernames at age 12. Ah woe.
Not bad but the vocals make me wanna turn the song off and delete it immidiatly.
--
...and the world sighed in relief
"I don't like rice!!!!"

These guys suck, seriously. I'm pretty sure deathcore bands (like WtC, Job For A Cowboy, and The Red Chord) go in the hardcore forum, anyway.
No.
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
These guys are from Jersey so I knew about them before the scenesters latched on to them and Job For A Cowboy, they're alright. I like a lot of the Deathcore type of stuff acctually. The Red Chord are definatly one of the best though. Fused together In Revolving Doors owns.

/stoned
Ride the dragon toward the crimson eye...

Vaginal Destruction

^ Do you like sludgey stoner/doom? Well then you should try Vaginal Destruction
Quote by AcidBath443
These guys are from Jersey so I knew about them before the scenesters latched on to them and Job For A Cowboy, they're alright. I like a lot of the Deathcore type of stuff acctually. The Red Chord are definatly one of the best though. Fused together In Revolving Doors owns.

/stoned

Basically, it goes:

1. The Red Chord (who own)
2. Through The Eyes of the Dead (pretty good)
3. Job For A Cowboy (meh)
4. Waking the Cadaver (eeeew)
god awful, vomitous mass of pig feces
Member #2 of the "Eggnog > Humanity" club
^^Pm Scourge441 to join

PM MackDaddy or RhinosaurBones to join the Mortal Kombat Klub. That's right, Klub with a K.

Quote by happytimeharry
wow, is that backgammon? Now that's what I call fore play...
Quote by saxaxe
I ****ing love them. A guilty pleasure. A friend...well more of an acquaintence of mine designed their logo.

You mean the scribbles?
It's actually very easy to read.

If you still cant read it, you're a n00b.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by Scourge441
Basically, it goes:

I dig the last 2 more than TTEOTD acctually, all good bands but I have a hard-on for pig growls. (Red Chord are easily the best though)

*edit: and throw All Shall Perish in there somewhere, they're pretty good.
Ride the dragon toward the crimson eye...

Vaginal Destruction

^ Do you like sludgey stoner/doom? Well then you should try Vaginal Destruction
Quote by IgnoreThis
I've just heard Chased Through the Woods by a Rapist. Eurgh, terrible. The vocalist sounds like a pig, the drums sound like something Lars would have kept out of St Anger, and the guitar sounds more HxC than death metal the most part.

The drums may have sounded bad in St. Anger, but he is still one hell of a drummer. Comparing the drummer in waking the cadaver (yea, no capitols) to Lars in a horrible thing to do. Lars takes a shit on this drummer, and feeds it to dead infants. I'm not saying Lars is the best ever, but he ceraintly isn't on the same level as this horrible attrocity.
- FJ

Quote by Landover Baptist Church
If you find [balloons in his bedroom], it is a sign that Satan may have taken your child by the hand and skipped off together to see the movie, Up without your knowledge.

Quote by Scourge441
Basically, it goes:

And then you have Knights of the Abyss who are almost identical to JFAC, and Beneath the Massacre who take a crap on all those aforementioned.
Quote by BR00TAL
And then you have Knights of the Abyss who are almost identical to JFAC, and Beneath the Massacre who take a crap on all those aforementioned.

Never heard Beneath the Massacre or Knights of the Abyss. I might actually like a JFAC-sounding band as long as they don't do pig growls.
Quote by into the moat
very terrible. check out that translation video on youtube, its funny as hell. i dont know why all the little 15 and 16 year old scene girls are all into them and not other bands of the like that are much better

Could it be because.. uuhh.. they're 15 and 16 year och scene girls?

As for the band itself:
Chris meets Norman: Waking the Gheydaver.
Page 1 of 2