im not sure exactly what model
but it makes me angry becuase
the only other guitar i have to pracitce with is a cheap montana brand ((
http://youtube.com/watch?v=3mBGODdzzVw

Quote by fenderfreak101

And by "Talk to girls," I mean "There once was this tootally cool girl on Xbox Live and we chatted about what level Wizardgammot we are in D & D"
either ur father doesn't trust u
or hes a damn carebear

i'd do the same to my kid if i had a really old nice vintage acoustic
I wouldn't let you play it either, especially if you came onto a guitar forum to whine about it.

Gear:
Partscaster/Tele into a bunch of pedals, a Maz 18 head, and a Z Best cab.
Quote by roamingbard13
I wouldn't let you play it either, especially if you came onto a guitar forum to whine about it.

agreed.

on a side note... has your user name always been romingbArd13!? i always thought it was roamingbird13.
Quote by roamingbard13

Hell I wouldn't even let you look at it through a ten foot plate of plexishield, let alone play it.
Billy Talented, look at it this way. The Gibson is your dad's brand new Lamborghini, and you wanna take it for a drive. I wouldn't trust you with it either. Hell, I wouldn't trust myself with it..
nope, the a has always been there.

Gear:
^-- wow, i've been calling you roamingbird for months. had you ever noticed?
Why did you title this thread "I have" if indeed it's not even yours?
EG544SC by Takamine
Jasmine S30 by Takamine

Acoustic all the way!.

Does your dad love all his material things this much.

Unless it's in a locked case, you can play it when he's not around. It's just like taking your parents car for a spin when they're out of town.
Quote by jimtaka
^-- wow, i've been calling you roamingbird for months. had you ever noticed?

nah, haha

Gear:
the year 1953 and the word "Gibson" is sumthing that i know i could not afford let alone also play it... and if i have it... not even a sngle dust particle will ever be on it
What is cool without music?
So which is it, yours or your dads?
Obviously it is potentially (depending on condition) a VERY valueable guitar. And obviously your dad doesn't trust you to take care of it. I'm sure that your dad is saving the guitar for you to have one day when you've hopefully grown and matured. No insult intended here, but kids are often not very responsible. And you parents are probably a good judge of your current level.
1/2 my brain tied behind my back, just to make it fair.
i think your dad pwned your noob ass. . .

But yeah, tell him how much it blows that you play a ****e guitar and he has that, and maybe he'll buy you a nicer one?
Gibson SG Standard
Fender 52 RI Telecaster
'77 Deluxe Reverb
Sunface w/ SunDial
MXR Carbon Copy
Crybaby

Quote by Sid McCall
Epic win. He speaks the truth, boys and girls.

Founder of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM to join~
all i can say is haha! =P
all in due time young grasshopper...

maybe ask him if you can play it with him there, if you haven't already, i dont blame him for not letting you take it to your room or use it as a practice guitar though, if i owned that it wouldnt be touched more then like once or twice a year...

anyway you live in montana, or just have a guitar made from there, i live here in missoula...

75557+65578+55582+43223+01210122+0+00+1+20+1+2=? (i say awesome rock)