This is my workhorse Partocaster. It's my favorite.
Specs:
Squier ALDER body
Squier Rosewood neck
Squier Bridge(5 springs)
HSS-TexMex HB(bridge), '62 RI(mid), Tex Mex(neck)
Shaller locking tuners

Yes...it's almost all Squier!
I built it from eBay parts and random crap I had around.
This is easily my favorite guitar...it plays AWESOME! The Squier neck is really thin and fast because it's meant for n00b hands. I chose the neck out from a batch, and it's a really awesome neck. Anyways, I sanded down the poly ages ago and slapped on some lemon oil, it was working well. Then I tried to put on the tuners, but the headstock was too thick, so I slimmed it down around 2mm with a sanding block. Worked well. A stain from a Sharpy was added, courtesy of my 2 year old cousin. Oh well. So the headstock has been bare wood for around a year now, and I don't want it to warp. So about 30 mins ago I impulsively flipped my amp into standby, tore of all the hardware, and started sanding it. I think the amp is still on standby right now. I sanded it down, nice and smooth, and I just finished slapping on some Deft's nitro sand and sealer. I'm out of ordinary lacquer but this stuff is good. It's drying now.

With that long and useless intro, pics!
(Well actually wait until I get them uploaded onto my computer. )
I'm not very active here on UG currently.
I'm a retired Supermod off to the greener pastures of the real world.

Here she is.

Sanding

Trick of the day...when you sand and then paint, you gotta get the dust off. Water works great. But it's wet. I use rubbing alcohol. It works fine, and then evaporates really fast, and it's all dry again. As a bonus it takes off any oils and crap.

Taped off the fretboard as you can see

Sprayed

That's the stuff I used.

Excuse the boxers.
woooo! show us them leggs!

woot woot!

In all seriousness though, when you mask offed the fretboard, did you use paper, or just alot of masking tape? In a few weeks, Im going to start sanding the finish off the back of one of my guitars necks and i wanted to know.
Quote by red star
"If its good enough for gay cowboys, its god enough for you."

Quote by Dyaxe666
you guys are all idiots! SRV played a schecter C1 Blackjack thrugh a metalmaster into a Krankensteing, GOD!
^Just tape
When I only had a strat, I used to hate it. I thought a strat was the epitome of ****. But my lord, now that I've played a wide variety of guitars, I love my strat. Given, it's a Squier, but ****, the only thing that beats my Squier is a real strat. I love them.

Still want myself an EC 1000 though ... XD