hey doo00oods i just got pro tools 7, and it only lets you export your songs into wav files. myspace only accepts mp3! is there a program out there that can help me?
all help would be appreciated.
Quote by gangsta4life
Oh i did that and I crapped out of my urethra. Its really not that big of a deal.

Member of the 'Guitarists Born In 1991' Club. PM greendayguitar or blues_rocker to join.
Download Ease Audio Converter. Should do the trick.
Quote by DJaye

and it was about that time his sister comes bounding in, as she forgot to grab her handbag, only to see her brother running down the hallway with his dick hanging out and a hotdog sausage up his arse
get audacity, import the WAV file then export it as an MP3
Fender Jim Root Signature Telecaster
Martin Westside Custom Edition
Peavey 6505
Peavey XXX Cab
ISP Decimator Prorack G
Sennheiser EW172 G3
Sennheiser wireless IEM
Ibanez TS9DX
Boss TU-2 Tuner
MY BAND:
http://www.myspace.com/thedirtyyouth
I know this might be outta line, but i used Adobe Audition for all my recordings/editing/format transfers/EVERYTHING really.. it can do so much.. plus there are things like noise filters/add reverb/dynamic EQ's/Minus 1 maker/ and so many things i cant even begin to describe or explain cos it would take forever... its a really good tool for my recording or just my music in general.. plus ive heard of it being able to create backing tracks if youre really good with it.. Maybe Audition is out of style/Pricey/not famous or whatever but it really does the job really really well for me.. hope it helps in some way..
There is an open source little script called Razorlame that let's you do batch conversions. I don't have the time to convert 10 different files seperately. I can do it all at once with Razorlame.

Highly Recommended!

Brandon