Vox AD50VT for $250. I haven't played through it, but have heard enough good things about it to figure it was a great deal. Maybe I'll come really close to the Slash tone I've been looking for with my Agile AL3000.
Quote by Ibanez_rawker
but I have a penis.... and when most guys have the chance to get some, they are gonna take it.... our hormones were going out of control and her 'rents weren't home.

Edit: she knew I wasn't wearing a condom.
you will get a closer tone to Slash with his gear instantly but yeh your gear might get close you could always install a Seymour Duncan Alnico II Pro in the neck & bridge like Slash
Quote by forgop
Vox AD50VT for $250. I haven't played through it, but have heard enough good things about it to figure it was a great deal. Maybe I'll come really close to the Slash tone I've been looking for with my Agile AL3000.

That's cool.
Does it even have enough distortion for some of his parts eg welcome to the jungle?(someone who has played it then... )
Behringerv-tone(first guitar)
Epiphone les paul standard plus (cherry burst)
Flanger Pearl peddle
Marshall G15R CD
Dunlop 535Q wah

I like Epi LP's. You got a problem, PM me!
Quote by azn_guitarist25
you will get a closer tone to Slash with his gear instantly but yeh your gear might get close you could always install a Seymour Duncan Alnico II Pro in the neck & bridge like Slash

The existing p/ups do a pretty good job for the tone with the crappy Crate amp that I have, let alone one that won't have all kinds of buzzing to it. If my amp didn't cut out half the time and have so much noise, I'd be pleased enough with the one I've got.
Quote by Ibanez_rawker
but I have a penis.... and when most guys have the chance to get some, they are gonna take it.... our hormones were going out of control and her 'rents weren't home.

Quote by tristan123/
That's cool.
Does it even have enough distortion for some of his parts eg welcome to the jungle?(someone who has played it then... )

I'm more curious about whether the delay will sound the same...I'm pretty sure the distortion will be there.
Quote by Ibanez_rawker

Quote by forgop
I'm more curious about whether the delay will sound the same...I'm pretty sure the distortion will be there.

hmmm your probably going to need a delay pedal for that part me thinks.
I like to eat. and good for you.
member #14 of the club! PM Gabel to join

Martha Stewart for UG President '06