Hi,
Can any of you guys give some games which can be played in our class?? Party games and/or brain games which are confusing to other people would be good.

One example so far is that "Black Magic" game and "Close/Open" game. Lol when we played black magic i was so pissed off, my friends laughed at me because i don't know the secret while they do. Of course now i know.

Pls suggest some, and if you can please state also the rules as well as the secret.
(PS sorry if there's a similar thread to this already)
Come on, man.
my faqvorites for large groups include games like "drug fueled orgy" and "gang rape the popular kids" im sure you can think something else along those lines if those two are unsuitable.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
the rules and the secret of the game please?? thanks for the concern hahahaha
Come on, man.
Blood knuckles. 1 person spins coin, other person has to flick it while its spinning and keep it going. First person to **** it up get a coin slid at their knuckles. (This is all played on a table)

Played it today for about two hours, got massive deep cuts on most of my knuckles.
Quote by f1f2
the rules and the secret of the game please?? thanks for the concern hahahaha

its pretty self explanitory actually.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
whoa people wat game i meant was a game in which me or 2 people know the secret of the game, and in which you frustrate the others in trying to know what the secret of the game is!! just like that Black magic and Scissors game!!
Come on, man.
ok knuckles but a different version to pokescabs

u slide the coin 4 times and u have to get it over the other side off the desk so its hanging about half off then with one of your hands flick it catch it in the same hand and your opponent gets drilled by u good fun

i make my friends piss
Quote by Diamond Dave
is that open/close thing something like this "the table is open, but the book is closed"?

if so another game like that is "this is how you bounce a <insert object>"

i don't think so... ours is like this:

our teacher puts his right hand (the pointing and fu sign fingers actually) onto his left palm and does other tricks which includes that processes, but the secret is that if he acts and his armpit is showing, its "open", but if not, "close". very funny game.
Come on, man.
Quote by f1f2
i don't think so... ours is like this:

our teacher puts his right hand (the pointing and fu sign fingers actually) onto his left palm and does other tricks which includes that processes, but the secret is that if he acts and his armpit is showing, its "open", but if not, "close". very funny game.

oh well, i got heaps of games like this from this 2 week maths thing in canberra, australias top 75 or so maths students (one of scrouges mates was there actually) and anyway they knew all kinds of these games id never heard of

do you know schnaps? its like this clicking thing that you do to "paint" the image of a celebrity in the mind of the other person, its obvously a big act and i never worked out how to do it (and you never get let in on it either).

bounce the cup is the easiest, pick up a cup, clear your throat (the trick) then go, this is how you bounce a cup, and on every second sylable bang the cup on the table. when they try to do it if they dont clear their voice (a small cough sorta thing) then they havent done it right
My favorite game to play in school is the old "hide your massive erection".
Quote by kurosawa
I dropped out of school ages 13!

That quote made my life...
Quote by mcole07
My favorite game to play in school is the old "hide your massive erection".

im gonna play that today
Quote by asfastasdark
+1. This man knows his ****.

Walker Rose.
How the christ do you do black magic anyway? My girlfriend knows but won't tell me. She laughs at my ignorance.
Quote by Guitar_God_WIP
Volkl has God-like Nintendo knowledge

Like Nintendo? PM me for more..
Quote by |think|
f1f2 sucks in starting a bad thread. damn---

you suck in replying to such a sleeping thread - you fossil
Come on, man.
Quote by pokescab
Blood knuckles. 1 person spins coin, other person has to flick it while its spinning and keep it going. First person to **** it up get a coin slid at their knuckles. (This is all played on a table)

Played it today for about two hours, got massive deep cuts on most of my knuckles.

We used to do that at high school. Once one of the desks was slightly wet and the two kids playing had giant gashes on their knuckles.
We had a game like heads and tails, you call it in the air, if you get it wrong, you get punched in the arm. What a great game.
Quote by its_alive
rich_sg, I promote you to Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. of the Pit. way to speak your opinion.

Quote by ErnieBallfists
RICH_SG you are a filthy person for accusing me of dirty trolling , you are a stiff coconut
Quote by pokescab

^ That is such a lame game
All those 'boys' in my school play it very often, they think it's "cool"
You can hear them screaming in the messhall, screaming of pain and screaming of joy
The slap game. Hold someones hand, if your useing your right hand to slap you both should be holding eachothers left hand. You take your right hand and slap their hand as hard as you can. you take turns doing this. first one to back off loses.
i got one-this is the best game ever- CLEAVAGE BALL!!!!!!!!

Heres how it works. one of you has to be a girl( the bigger the cleavage the better) and she has to be wearing a "revealing" shirt. next you try to thow wadded up piece of paper into her cleavage.
Quote by asfastasdark
+1. This man knows his ****.

Walker Rose.