i,ve played through this amp. it is a good amp for how small it is but its a lot better than the amps in those strat packs. It is a good buy
=O that was my first amp they're pretty good, a decentish price too. But, saving up for something better could always be a better option.
21st Century Digital Boy
it's... okay. i use it as a practice amp, and it works fine, but if you're serious about guitar, you're going to want to buy something bigger and better pretty quickly--the tones are good for a practice amp, but overall pretty weak. what kind of amp are you running now?
Schecter C-1+
Fender FM212R
Boss MD-2
A shitload of other pedals I never use.

Quote by Nelsean
I swallowed a marble when I was 8. I pooped it out in the same day too.

Quote by stringmagician
Only funny thing in this whole thread.
Quote by Subsonicstrat
i,ve played through this amp. it is a good amp for how small it is but its a lot better than the amps in those strat packs. It is a good buy

Ummm, it is the amp in the Strat packs - minus reverb. It's average at best. Save another few bob for something better.
1. that amp is entry level and comes in many starter packs. that means it wont be a step up from anything, meaning it probably isnt worth it.

2. try the GG&A forum for gear/amp questions. they are going to know more than most people in MT when it comes to amps.

3. for not a lot more, you can get something like this. its 5w all tube and sounds much, much, much nicer than that fender ss practice amp.
why do you have to use that one website? it has a poor selection and doenst always have the best prices. when buying online, you go for the best prices even if you have to shop around. personally, i wouldnt get anything off of that website because i dont see much worth getting, at least not under 350 pounds. believe me, just save up a bit more money because anything you can afford now you will be sick of in another couple months.
I would get the 5w tube combo mentioned above, the Epi Valve Jr.

It really is the best practice amp you'll get =]
I wanted to attract your attention to the name of the forum you posted in, its musician talk which has nothing to do with amps, so please post this in the right forum to avoid problems. The correct forum for this post is guitar accessories. Good luck with your amp selection anyhow.
TESTAMENT, SCAR SYMMETRY......SELF EXPLANATORY

ALEX SKOLNICK, PER NILSSON........ADULATION MANDATORY

Gear: JACKSON RR3

Member#25 of the IRON MAIDEN ARE GODS CLUB. PM Revelations to Join