i was looking around on musiciansfriend and i guess they got emgs now...but there's only 2 models and they arent active...you think they'll get more models eventually?
Nicks and dents are battle scars...they give a guitar history.

Quote by Homer Simpson
When you think about it, mud is just wet dirt.
Last edited by flesh fries at Sep 27, 2006,
they are passive. i remember when i seen them.. they were emg hz humbuckers and passive single coils...
"i was looking around on musiciansfriend and i guess they got emgs now...but there's only 2 models and they arent passive" is what u had there.... lol didnt want to make myself look like a ass
Quote by elohssa
"i was looking around on musiciansfriend and i guess they got emgs now...but there's only 2 models and they arent passive" is what u had there.... lol didnt want to make myself look like a ass

sorry, i edited it like 2 seconds after i posted it cause i realized what i typed

Quote by Homer Simpson
yea, i was thinking that maybe they got these 2 pickups to see if they'd sell well, and if they do then they'd get the active ones

Quote by Homer Simpson
just what the hell is wrong with the hz set.....i have a ltd thats loaded with them,and it sounds just dammitt peachy....and im not a noob