Is anyone here a fan?
I got their most recent album ('the endlight serenade') two or three weeks ago and absolutely fell in love with it. It has to be said that I'm not a jazz fan. It's one of those genres that I just don't get along with, but Triosk have combined it with post-rock stylings and its amazing. Just got their second album ('moment returns') today and it's proved to me that they aren't a one off.
Anyway, they're an Australian three piece and I'd highly recommend checking them out if you haven't already.

http://www.triosk.com/
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
Hmmm, listening to their myspace tracks, they remind me a bit of The Bad Plus, albeit slightly less avant-gardish.

You should check them out if you like this stuff, I recommend the album Give
He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt.
He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would fully suffice.

Remember: A prudent question is one half of wisdom.

Click.
I'll put them on my 'to get' list, which is kind of pointless because I never end up remebering to get any of them, but I'll try.

Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic