Does anyone have any experience with a Ibanez GSZ120. Im still a beginner but Im wondering if more people can tell me more about the guitar then my neighbour ^^ Like, playability, quality, modifications that are advised, stuff like that ?

It looks like a nice guitar and Ive read alot of good about it. But I want to collect a little more opinions before making the buy

( lots of fuss about Ibanez here by the way )
Here's an opinion: try the damn thing.
RIP SYD
Member #6 of the "SZ over RG Club!" PM ibanez4lifeSZ to join.
sorry, kid, but nothing a sep 2006'er says is gonna pwn a Aug 2005'er

That's just the way it is (hangs head in shame and accepts fate)
Quote by Mr.Anderson
sorry, kid, but nothing a sep 2006'er says is gonna pwn a Aug 2005'er

Didnt come here to flame, but yes. The 'veterans' shouldn't need to listen to the noobs right :')
yeah bitch make me a sandwich
Schecter C-1 Classic
LTD EC-1000
Fender American FSR Mahog. Chambered Tele 60th
Fender Mexican Strat SD Hot Rails Br/Ne
Fender Hot Rod Deville 4x10
Boss DD-6
Boss Metal Zone
It's generally not the best idea to buy any Ibanez guitar that starts with G (GSZ, GRG, GAX, GRX). It's a definitive first guitar, and if you are serious about playing, you will likely want to upgrade it soon. Basically, G series are made of materials that remain from the production of more expensive instruments, and the assembly quality is to match the materials.

Considering that the GSZ120 costs something like $200, you'd be better off with a model like RG321, which can be had for around $250, but offers much more quality and features.
Fender Japan Stratocaster Ibanez Pro540 Power Ibanez Pro540 Saber Ibanez 430S Ibanez S540 Charvel LSXIII w/GraphTech Ghost MIDI Parker Fly Artist Ibanez S1220 Mesa F30 Roland GR20 Roland Microcube + IBANEZ TREMS STILL SUCK!
yeah, listen to pifty, we dec '05ers know what we're talking about. he's right about the G prefix for the model, and the RG321 is a much better guitar.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!