Does anyone have any helpful guides or tips for doing them on the E,A and D(properly on the D) strings. I can easily do the G,B and e but the bottom strings seem alot harder to do, the technique I use doesn't seem to work on the bottom, but does on the trebles. Is this a usual thing, and should I use a different technique instead of having pick slightly more outward than the fumb?
Cheers
Behringerv-tone(first guitar)
Epiphone les paul standard plus (cherry burst)
Flanger Pearl peddle
Marshall G15R CD
Dunlop 535Q wah

I like Epi LP's. You got a problem, PM me!
i find the thicker strings can produce a louder pinch. how do you hold the pick for the treble strings?
Gibson SG Standard + 18volt EMG-81 & 85
Mesa/Boogie Mark IV + Recto 2x12
Keeley Modded BD-2
Vox V847a
Quote by one vision
Bureaucrats gonna crat.

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Like the recommended method. Hard to explain, but I hold the pick between my fumb and index finger, hanging a bit past say 3-4mm, then curl my wrist as i strike(to get the fumb to touch the string, and form the harmonic). This doesn't work on any but the G,B and e strings though. Is there a better technique, or should I keep trying this one?
Flanger Pearl peddle
Marshall G15R CD
Dunlop 535Q wah

Try picking upwards, and touch the string with your ring or middle finger after you pluck it.
Works for me.
Thats odd, I find the low E a little challenging, then the A and D the easiet, the G just a tiny bit harder, the B harder than that, and the high E the hardest... maybe I'm just weird.
well i don't twist my wrist, or as much i see sometimes, so try just picking straight downwards and see if that helps.
Gibson SG Standard + 18volt EMG-81 & 85
Mesa/Boogie Mark IV + Recto 2x12
Keeley Modded BD-2
Vox V847a
Quote by one vision
Bureaucrats gonna crat.

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Ok thanks guys
Flanger Pearl peddle
Marshall G15R CD
Dunlop 535Q wah