Page 1 of 2
I had a friend once. He forced me to watch wrestling when I went to his house. I wanted to play video games instead, so he put in wrestling games. So I punched him in the face. Now I don't have to be tortured anymore. It's just now sinking in....
<ter> quote me!
<alex> dont quote ter

<Barry> joe striani? is that the guy from the who?

Top Samurai of UG's Unofficial MST3K fan club, PM tossup to join

Quote by ss311
10/10 you gloriously peculiar chatter Voltan rocks.

Quote by deluxity
that's hot voltan
Wrestling was good when it was the original ECW. Now, it's ...ok... But TNA sucks and Vince is a money-hungry mongrel
Originally posted by VoodooChild15
If your girlfriend's having sex at 13, she's a dirty dirty whore. And if you're having sex at 14, you're a dirty dirty...pimp.

Looking for a drummer in the Detroit, MI area
PM if interested!

MySpace
no - ive never really taken a intrest in wrestling, and isnt it fake?
I used to like wresting... Before UFC game out...
You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to, so when they turn their back on you, you get a chance to put the knife in.
Used to watch it when I was 12/13.....Then I grew up
Celtic FootballClub1888
Quote by -FriendofMisery
i asked if you were a fan, not for critisism. Asshole.

And you recieved an answer. The answer was no. You will accept the fact that not everyone likes wresting and move on. You will also accept the fact that not everyone shares your opinion on other matters, and so cannot expect to have a thread full of only positive things about wresting, otherwise it would not be a discussion board. You will remember this and put it into practise in future discussions.
Quote by its_alive
rich_sg, I promote you to Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. of the Pit. way to speak your opinion.

Quote by ErnieBallfists
RICH_SG you are a filthy person for accusing me of dirty trolling , you are a stiff coconut
Quote by rich_sg
And you recieved an answer. The answer was no. You will accept the fact that not everyone likes wresting and move on. You will also accept the fact that not everyone shares your opinion on other matters, and so cannot expect to have a thread full of only positive things about wresting, otherwise it would not be a discussion board. You will remember this and put it into practise in future discussions.

Served!
Quote by rich_sg

Ah, the trusty Jedi mind trick....kudos jedi rich
Celtic FootballClub1888
okay, I asked for fans, not you to be a butt-hole, Disscusion Forum? This is a geral board, you post anything here. I know because I have my own forums.
Yea i still get sucked into watchin it, personally i think TNA will be huge soon.
Split your lungs with blood and thunder
When you see the white whale
Break your backs and crack your oars men
If you wish to prevail
Definition of Discussion - An exchange of views on a topic.

Now stfu.
Celtic FootballClub1888
Quote by -FriendofMisery
okay, I asked for fans, not you to be a butt-hole, Disscusion Forum? This is a geral board, you post anything here. I know because I have my own forums.

Including posts from people who don't like wrestling.

End of argument.
Quote by its_alive
rich_sg, I promote you to Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. of the Pit. way to speak your opinion.

Quote by ErnieBallfists
RICH_SG you are a filthy person for accusing me of dirty trolling , you are a stiff coconut
Quote by SG thrasher
Wrestling is so gay, what are you, 12, seriously?

EDIT: You're 14 for gods sake.

ITS NOT EVEN REAL!

UFC>Gaycore Wrestle Metal.

UFC sucks my nuts.

No, jk, it's ok.

But WWE/ECW/TNA>UFC imo...

I already knew this, but you've got a fellow fan here.
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell
I used to watch some about six years ago, it was really big at the time (WWF). Is it less popular than it was or is it just that I'm not hearing about it?

The Undertaker when he was really evil was the best time (group of wrestlers and storylines) that I remember.
« »
used to watch about 5 years ago but got out of it

i knew it was fake but was still quite entertaining

i watched wwe just

can remember cage matches and hell in a cell best
Did not too long ago. I stopped watching because of how immensely predictable it became. Last I remember of Kurt he was tearing everyone apart in ECW. Surprised he'd leave WWE for TNA but meh, I preffered TNA anyway.

Quote by Burpin'Worm

The Undertaker when he was really evil was the best time (group of wrestlers and storylines) that I remember.

All that evilness was completely flushed down the drain when he started coming out on a motorcycle to Limp Bizkit.
Quote by rich_sg

I think that's the best, most polite ownage I've ever seen. I aplaud you
I go on web and find out the storys and stuff.

To every1else

I know its slightly gay,men walking around in tight pants,but there is a certain degree of skill.

I mean,getting pussed of a ladder,even if its on a padded ring,still scare me.
I Watched Download 07 on the internet Because I'm A Cheap Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!

Quote by TheUnholy
So, apparently "Britain has a large Pakistani community" is now a source of humour?

I hope your Daily Mail strangles you, to be honest.
I don't get it; so did Angle ask WWE for his release and then jumped the boat or did they want him to rest?

I think Angle should just retire.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rich_sg

I think that's the best, most polite ownage I've ever seen. I aplaud you

Agreed, no offence to the thread starter but that was first class ownage
Quote by rich_sg

you spelled "practice" wrong you idiot
Blues are easy to play but hard to feel.

-Jimi Hendrix
Last edited by blakehendrix at Sep 28, 2006,
TNA > all forms of wrestling.

Tna is going to revive the wrestling industry. Kurt Angle's going to be in it too.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
i still watch occasionally. its funny. it may be fake, but these people are amazing athletes to be able to pull off maneuvres like they do without killing themselves. UFC is so ****ing gay. its a bunch of "hard men' slapping each other about. its more of a ballet then WWE.

on a side note, i recently retired from backyard wrestling and am now planning my triumphant return... or not...

I Animals!!! They're Delicious!!!

...I'm oNly a litTlE CRAzY, BUT A LITtlE GoeS a LOnG WaY...

¿Qué carajo estás haciendo aquí? Lárgate cabrón.

Yea man.

I'm a big wrestling fan and I'm 14. I don't see what the big deal is. I think it's very entertaining and even thought the moves aren't "real", the wrestlers have to be very athletic to pull them off.
Quote by Dæmönika
I'm afraid of you...MDoggDX316phobia

Quote by Imperial
Yes, Master MDoggDX316

Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: The Hype Man of the UG Hip
Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati
Page 1 of 2