ok, i know there not the GREATEST products on the market but why are Behringer so cheap?

also is the EQ pedal comparable to the boss is it any good?
so in theroy if i bought a bunch of good quality resistors and shoved them in there it would sound better?

like some of the mods people do to the cry baby
Low costs/cheap labour? They're price penatrating?
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
i own the behringer EQ pedal in question. It does its job, just not very well. well, it shapes your sound brilliantly, better than i was hoping for from a £15 pedal, but it adds sooo much noise thats at times its unbearable. even off the noise that it adds in my chain is horrible. so I choose to not use it and am lookin at the MXR 10 band EQ, which, having played the Boss and MXR EQs head to head, same amp same guitar, in FX loops and in front of the amp is the hands down winner, though the Behringer and the boss? the boss, but if you can, deffinately get the MXR 10 band EQ.
Quote by TehJermie
you can get that toneblaster stack at the cost of your dignity.

Quote by silhouettica
fine, screw the cheese sandwich if you must...

Quote by DehumanizeR
berhinger sucks from my experiece, my cab broke after a year just by playing at half or less volume.

Ive owned my two Behringer cabs for about 4 years now and Ive gigged many times with them, not to mention hundreds and hurdeds of loud band practices, and theyre still going strong.
i think, that from my experience, and some others, as with kurdtkobaign above me, behringer makes good products for the price, but, this is a big but, they seem to come with problems. obviously no £15 pedal is going to be brilliant, and the same with a guitar cab with a price tag behringer stick on them. so when one person has something go wrong with their cab/pedal/whatever, they shout about it and this puts people off behringer, if i could live with the noise, or had a noise gate (which i really should get around to buying anyway) my Behringer EQ would be great, but i can't and i don't, so I'm looking at the MXR EQ, as said before.
Quote by TehJermie

Quote by silhouettica

^ right. bang for the buck...behringer beats all. Their guitar amps are still terrible though lol. And Ive put my Behringer cabs side by side with my Mesa cab and, although the Mesa blows em outa the water, theyre still really good sounding...even for a $250 cab.
woo! someone agrees with me on behringer, they're bass amps are fairly good (in a loose way) though.
Quote by TehJermie

Quote by silhouettica