Well I took the pedal off to adjust some stuff, and when i put it back on i noticed a bridge type deal that is in the way of where the screw is supposed to go through to the other side, is there any suggestion of how to get the screw over or aunder it?

and a bigger question, is when i got i back together it sounded different it just sounded like a volume pedal, no wah sound any help?
What?
What did you do to it exactly?
I need more info.
I'm not very active here on UG currently.
I'm a retired Supermod off to the greener pastures of the real world.
well i took off the foot pedal part to adjust the engaging switch that turns on the wah pedal. And I pulled out the pole that goes into the pulley. Does that make any sense.
you wanked the inductor?!?!
Quote by tubab0y
Look at it this way- everyone rags on air guitar here because everyone can play guitar. If we were on a lawn mower forum, air guitar would be okay and they would ridicule air mowing.

wanked ??? ahhaha
Tone is all ...... well probably 75%, in your fingers.
The rest depends on your wallet's thickness !!

Keep the faith, baby!!
why would you need to adjust the switch?
just wondering cause mine was hard to turn on/off so i trimed the rubber pads on the underside of the front of the expression part.

btw. hate to jack your thread but i got a question about mine and don't wanna make yet another thread about crybabys.

my pedal induces hum into my signal. i've tested both cables without the pedal and it sounds fine. i plug the pedal into the amp and everythings normal. but as soon as i plug the guitar cord into it i get buzzing.. is this because the crybaby isn't true bypass?
^No, it's because pedals often just hum.
You may be using a badly filtered AC adapter.

And if you popped out the rack and pinion, just stick it back together. You can even tweak it so you get the sweep you want.
Quote by That_Pink_Queen
^No, it's because pedals often just hum.
You may be using a badly filtered AC adapter.

And if you popped out the rack and pinion, just stick it back together. You can even tweak it so you get the sweep you want.

someone on the other forums told me "Check the 4.7 uF cap to ground somewhere around Q1; if you remove this cap you will have a volume pedal"

can anyone maybe explain it to me in lehmens terms

thanks
well if the cap isn't in place then according to that statement the sweep of the crybaby will be changing volume of the signal and the wah won't be working at all. Happens sometimes, because your disengaging the rest of the circuit, like the inductor and so on so forth by destroying it's link. it just means make sure the 4.7uf cap is soldered in properly, and the correct way.
Marty
Ooops forgot about that. There should be a 4.7uF capacitor that looks like a small can. It will say 4.7uF on it. Make sure it is connected. I believe it is in the upper left hand part of the board.
i find that the range for pressing on the pedal is very narrow ie. it takes a very short and light step to achieve a full sweep and i find that this impedes the usage of the pedal because you have to be so damn careful about ur foot whenever u play. is there any way to rectify this or is this a characteristic of crybaby wah pedals that i have to get used to?
Crybaby's are pretty lame in every way (I should know because I have one ) so yes, probably.
Feel free to ignore my ranting.

Member of the Self-Taught Club.

A recent study shows that 8% of teenagers listen to nothing but music with guitars in it. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 92% who isn't a close-minded moron.
Quote by poksam
i find that the range for pressing on the pedal is very narrow ie. it takes a very short and light step to achieve a full sweep and i find that this impedes the usage of the pedal because you have to be so damn careful about ur foot whenever u play. is there any way to rectify this or is this a characteristic of crybaby wah pedals that i have to get used to?

You can remove the rubber stoppers at the front of the pedal to give you a wider sweep.
A dwarf might hear you. What then?

My Music
Check the pot maybe ??
Tone is all ...... well probably 75%, in your fingers.
The rest depends on your wallet's thickness !!

Keep the faith, baby!!