Hello there from Venezuela: I need a sketch of the white part of a squier 4 string bass, i don't know how do you call it in english, that white part that covers all circuitry, wich my band's bassist broke and i'm thinking to build it by myself.

If its a natural size sketch i'd thank you a lot. I'm asking for too much don't I? XD

Thanks
well, its is called a pick guard. what kind of sqier is it? the j bass pick guard looks like this:
j bass

and the p bass looks like this:

p bass

click on the picture of the bass to see a larger view of it.
Quote by Mr. T
"Mr. T defines love as the reluctance to murder. If you're still alive, it's because Mr. T loves you."
Crazypeanutman: Thanks for solving the language stuff! Im "googleing" for pick guard right now
a 1:1 sketch would be fairly huge
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
By the way, crazypm: don't you know if i can buy this part by internet? The bass is the P kind that you posted above
Indie: you're right, but gave me an idea: enlarge the picture calculating the scale using the picks size, could it work?
You can buy them allright. Although i can't think of any online stores that ship to Venezuela off the top of my head.
Quote by ZZ Topper
By the way, crazypm: don't you know if i can buy this part by internet? The bass is the P kind that you posted above

yup. they're available online. whereabouts are you located?
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
Now grimreaper65, that's a really good help!! Thanks a lot. That's why I love forums
if that doesnt work, you can always try ebay.
Quote by Mr. T
"Mr. T defines love as the reluctance to murder. If you're still alive, it's because Mr. T loves you."