I've recently bought an Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah Pedal (been fooling around with it for a while ) , but now I really want to learn how to use it properly. I was wondering what would be easy solos or songs that use the wah pedal (I only need the pedalling to be simple, I'll nail the riff or solo eventually, but I need begginer-like pedalling). So if you could help me out a bit here, it would be appreciated
Look!

Learn how to spell, grammar is your friend

Member #11 of the Les Paul owners club, pm Waterboy799 to join.

Blues player of the Laney Cult
Basically every solo Kirk Hammet has done.

Dani California's solo has a wah part in it (not too sure)
Sent from my iPad.
kirk hammet doesnt use the wah pedal correctly though... i mean...

is that weeping demon an envelope filter/auto-wah or a wah-wah[what?]/inductor based?
Quote by tubab0y
Look at it this way- everyone rags on air guitar here because everyone can play guitar. If we were on a lawn mower forum, air guitar would be okay and they would ridicule air mowing.

(Can't Get My) Head Around You, by The Offspring has a few easy solos in it that use a wah.
actually to correct whomever said that john frusciante uses a wah on dani california it's a flanger with heavy over drive
I shot JR

Oh Canada Our Home and Native Land
anything with:
Michael Schenker
Jimi Hendrix
Eric Clapton
Michael Amott
Founder of the Ibanez RG5xx & up club PM tombo32 to join

Member #6 'I <3 mids' club. PM Roc8995.

My Name is: Tony
Suffocating Under Words Of Sorrow by Bullet For My Valentine has an easy tapping part that uses a Wah.
Try out White Room by Cream.

Fun and a good first wah song to play, I just got my wah too btw.
Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R
the rhcp stadium arcadium album has like a wah pedal part on every single song. the solos are pretty simple pentatonic stuff for good focus on the wah as well.

(and im not like promoting the album, as you might think seeing as its in my avatar)
RATM - Guerilla Radio I think it's called, anyway, great wah based riffs.

And of course Hendrix's Voodoo Chile (slight return).