cant decide between these two guitars, can somebody lend an opinion?

s470- zr trem, same neck as the rgt, but i dont really like the way it looks...but thats just in pictures. i havent seen actual pictures of it, or seen it live. 22 frets compared to the rgt's 24, bolt on compared to neck thru, but it has a zr trem which is apparently very good.

RGT42dxfx- neck through rgt.....24 fret wizard ii neck (same as the s470) but no trem, but hey i dont really need one either, its just for convenience purposes if i did itd be not there. visually looks a bit more boring than the s470, but i like this one because its a neck through and mahogany...and 24 frets

both are pretty appealing, but the main plus for the s470 seems to be the trem. so trem aside, which do you think is better?

tough call here....help please?
A few questions here:
What style of music do you play? Do you solo a lot? Do you have any other choices in mind or will you only buy one of these two? What is your price range?

But out of those two choices the RGT seems better in all other aspects (if you like metal and solo for the 24 frets), and you could put a trem on it if you want.

But then again, bear in mind that the s470 has a single pickup in the middle, depending on the tone you're looking for and the style you play that could be a good thing.

It's up to you in the end. Play both of them and feel them.

Side note: Poll?
Look!

Learn how to spell, grammar is your friend

Member #11 of the Les Paul owners club, pm Waterboy799 to join.

Blues player of the Laney Cult
Go for the rgt. The neck-thru construction is enough alone to buy it. You can get the rgt42 with a trem too, and its better then the zr. Plus the rgt looks mean
^No no no. A liscened Edge Pro II is definatly not as good as a ZR. You n00blets need to stop spreading this slanderous filth on UG. And by the way didnt the threadstarted make a similar thread in the Gear and accesories forum?
1992 Ibanez S540 sol
1988? Kramer Pacer Mutt
yeah sk8boardbob i did, lol its actually the exact same thread (+1 line) i was just looking for more advice.

Garci- and anybody else who needs to know: i play harder forms of punk and hardcore, usually melodicish (think comeback kid, or earlier rise against) and metalcore (all that remains, as i lay dying). i was (am still) also seriously considering the jackson rr3, but im a tad worried about upper fret access with the standard bolt on.
Ok, then get the RGT if you can afford a good tremolo, it looks like the most suitable thing.
Look!

Learn how to spell, grammar is your friend

Member #11 of the Les Paul owners club, pm Waterboy799 to join.

Blues player of the Laney Cult