I was wondering if there is a pedal that can make two guitar sound out of one and hormonize them in a way such as metallica or slayer would do?
Gear:
Mesa Boogie Tremoverb And Recto cab
Peavey 5150 and cab
Peavey classic 2 12
Agile Intercepor pro 7
Jackson soloist sls
Jackson RR3
Ibanez 7321
Washburn Dimebolt 333
A chorus pedal gives the illusion of two guitars playing. I would recomend the electro harmonix small clone cuz it sounds amazing.
I have a dod chourus, and yes it does give the illusion, but it does not do enough.
Gear:
Mesa Boogie Tremoverb And Recto cab
Peavey 5150 and cab
Peavey classic 2 12
Agile Intercepor pro 7
Jackson soloist sls
Jackson RR3
Ibanez 7321
Washburn Dimebolt 333
the GNX4 can harmonize 1 guitar.
...:::The Master Chief :::...
I think there is a Boss Harmonizer Pedal, and I think the Digitech Whammy can also.
If you could blow up the world with a flick of a switch,
Would you do it?

If you could make everybody poor just so you could be rich,
Would you do it?

With all your power,
What would you do?
Eh... The Eventide Ultra-Harmonizer ought to do ya !!

Just start saving until you have like.......... 5 grand !!
Tone is all ...... well probably 75%, in your fingers.
The rest depends on your wallet's thickness !!

Keep the faith, baby!!
play two guitars at a time... like mr michael angelo batio...
anyway, use a harmonizer, the "other" sound doesnt exactly replicate your tone though... a bit, crappy...
Quote by tubab0y
Look at it this way- everyone rags on air guitar here because everyone can play guitar. If we were on a lawn mower forum, air guitar would be okay and they would ridicule air mowing.

And Eventides..........

Keep the faith, baby!!
damn those eventides... XD
Quote by tubab0y
Look at it this way- everyone rags on air guitar here because everyone can play guitar. If we were on a lawn mower forum, air guitar would be okay and they would ridicule air mowing.

...Harmonizer is a brand name...nothing to do with actual harmonizing

I mean yes there are Harmonizers on them, but there's harmonizers on about 500 different peices of rack equipment that won't put you back, say, 5-8 grand

ie, old Rocktrons or Ensoniq or ADA or something

or you could just get the Boss pedal, or a Digitech Whammy at most
-Mike
^What ?? You mean...... Echoplex style ??

Keep the faith, baby!!
it depends on how you're running your setup. i run direct and to acheive a double guitar sound, i'll use a pedal with stereo outputs, i have an arion compressor and a digitech grunge both with 2 outputs, and most fx units have stereo outs. plug each out to a seperate channel in your mixer and eq them slightly differently. there ya go.
I use m headrush. with damp all the way right
Quote by Robb987123Bass
How do I quote someone in my sig? If you look at mine, you'll see that I've failed

██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
Yeah, my bassist has a Zoom multi-fx pedal, and there's a setting where it adds a major third on top of the note he plays and one with a minor third. They don't really sound that good though. Also his amp has "Ultra-bass" on it, which adds an octave below.