hey im working on a new project guitar, a bc rich warlock(my first guitar) and i was wandering what kind of emg humbuckers would be good for metal and also classic rock, or should i just get dimarzio's?
do you plan on going clean? and do you have good quality cables?
Gear

Son Of Beast *IDW it anymore*
Peavey 6505+ Head
Marshall 1960A Cab

Quote by Draken
Guys relax if you can't joke about genocide then what can you do?
yes i do plan on going clean every once in a while for the occasional classical rock song on it because it has a fast neck.and yes i do have good cables
If you have an okay amp and the guitar is made out of good wood, get a 81/60 combo and you're set.
As I see the ignorance of humanity engulfing reason and sanity like a wave of perpetual defeat and misery I ask myself, when the hell is everyone going to shut up and actually think?
or you can get a 81 in the bridge and a PAF PRO in the neck, for DiMarzio cleans > EMG cleans
Gear

Son Of Beast *IDW it anymore*
Peavey 6505+ Head
Marshall 1960A Cab

Quote by Draken
Guys relax if you can't joke about genocide then what can you do?
Quote by licitanarchy
or you can get a 81 in the bridge and a PAF PRO in the neck, for DiMarzio cleans > EMG cleans

He could, but it would be extremely confusing to connect actives and passives and he'd have a mess of wiring.
As I see the ignorance of humanity engulfing reason and sanity like a wave of perpetual defeat and misery I ask myself, when the hell is everyone going to shut up and actually think?