Im playing at a wedding in about a year,and i need to know what song to play. the reason im asking so early is i dont want to go to this wedding and screw the whole thing up,so please help im completely clueless
Guitars
Fender Highway One Telecaster
Squier Affinity Strat
Alvarez Acoustic

Amp
Crate GLX65

Pedals
Digitech RP120
Boss Chromatic Pedal Tuner

Strings
Dean Markley 10's

Member of the Zeppelinism Faith
PM TheHeartbreaker to join
Tender Surrender by Steve Vai. I always thought it would be the perfect song to dance slow too. Even the solo.

Steve Vai - Tender Surrender
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8603777924506557295&q=Tender+Surrender
              ┌────────────┐
            |  Jet fuel     |
            |  Can't melt    |
            |  Steel Beams  |
            └─────┰──────┘

Hollow Years by Dream Theater
As I see the ignorance of humanity engulfing reason and sanity like a wave of perpetual defeat and misery I ask myself, when the hell is everyone going to shut up and actually think?
Pachelbel's Canon is a classic, it's overused but it's a great tune and you can't really go wrong with that. There's a million of different renditions of it as well, and you can easily play it on a single guitar without any backup at all, plus it leaves a lot of room for improvisations etc etc if that's your thing.
Jackson DKMG & KE3, Fender Mexican Strat, Stagg Acoustic

Boss Compressor & Chorus, Dunlop Crybaby, Behringer Delay, ISP Decimator, Ibanez Tubescreamer

Laney TT50H, Marshall 1960A, Roland Cube 15

Looking to jam in Belfast, PM me!
btw it'd help if you told us if you have a band or going solo, if you can sing, etc
Jackson DKMG & KE3, Fender Mexican Strat, Stagg Acoustic

Boss Compressor & Chorus, Dunlop Crybaby, Behringer Delay, ISP Decimator, Ibanez Tubescreamer

Laney TT50H, Marshall 1960A, Roland Cube 15

Looking to jam in Belfast, PM me!