Ok, im looking for a new electric guitar, ive been playing for about 1.5 years and my two beginner guitars are getting a little behind my ability. Im looking for one with 24 frets for easier soloing and about max cost of $400ish, i play metal mostly and have been looking at the Damien FR, but am having 2nd thoughts after browsing the boards.
My Gear:

Jackson DXMG
Jackson KVX10
Hoyer Acoustic
Randall RG100ES
ZW-45 Zakk Wylde Crybaby

WARNING!: Every thread i touch dies.......
Uhhh, do you want an FR?...if you need one, then you best save up more money so you can buy a decent one...if you dont need one, i reccomend the RG321MH, the extra money can go towards buying new pickups
Quote by Johnljones7443
Brad, you smell.

Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
brad you smell like my hairy left nut

nah i really dont need one since im not as much a lead player, but i thought it would be decent if i ever needed it. But i probably would never use it.
My Gear:

Jackson DXMG
Jackson KVX10
Hoyer Acoustic
Randall RG100ES
ZW-45 Zakk Wylde Crybaby

Well in that case, i recoomend the RG321MH because it has a mahogony body, uber fast thin neck with 24 frets. Your extra money can buy new pickups.
Quote by Johnljones7443
Brad, you smell.

Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
brad you smell like my hairy left nut

If 400 is defentialy your limit, go with the RG321MH, and please, please, put new pickups in it.

If you can muster up say like 600, go with an ESP LTD 400 series, probably the MH400.
How good is the ESP LTD Viper 400?
My Gear:

Jackson DXMG
Jackson KVX10
Hoyer Acoustic
Randall RG100ES
ZW-45 Zakk Wylde Crybaby

bump
My Gear:

Jackson DXMG
Jackson KVX10
Hoyer Acoustic
Randall RG100ES
ZW-45 Zakk Wylde Crybaby

Quote by TJM2482
Ibanez. It'd be worth it to save another $100 and get the S470.

only has 22 frets. but a very nice guitar
Quote by 86th fret
my testes turned blue from just reading that. i mean just imagine that they would ****ing burst and your... omg..

Quote by acrocks
i'd bite the zombies so they'd turn into me
Bet they wouldn't see that coming
Well i really wan 24 for easier soloing, and the extra space on the neck would help my big fingers
My Gear:

Jackson DXMG
Jackson KVX10
Hoyer Acoustic
Randall RG100ES
ZW-45 Zakk Wylde Crybaby