ummm... im gunna have to say Peter Forsberg WHo plays for the PHilidelphia Flyers in the NHL
Quote by zippidyduda
Damn, you are the only august 06'er I know that has a brain! Congratulations!

Quote by SpedGangster
Ohgosh I have to agree with your sig. you really are the august 06er with a brain!

what can i say?

I'm the 100th Spartan
As with any kid born at the tail end of the 80's, Michael Jordan.
Quote by Altered_Carbon
That's some bony hipster sex, which may be the best kind.
David Ortiz It was crazy to be at the game where he set the team record for home runs, and then be at the game where he was honored for it.
brnh.bandcamp.com
^ How many Sox games have you been to this year?

*Hopes you aren't a bigger baseball fan than I*

Ehh... I have a ton of respect for Orlando Hudson of the Arizona D'Backs, so I'll say him. His defensive plays at second base are outstanding. I understand there have been better, but damn, he's good.
SUPER BOWL XLVIII
D E N V E R B R O N C O S vs. S E A T T L E S E A H A W K S
Bertuzzi.
Just because he had the balls to punch another guy in the neck.
A recent study shows that 98% of people don't give a flying fuck about what you consider 'real' music is or not.
Quote by Pan-Tallica
^ How many Sox games have you been to this year?

Only two. But then again, Sox tickets are a bitch to get.
brnh.bandcamp.com
Kobe Bryant, though he is kind of a dick cause he knows hes good, he has some talent.
Quote by I_Pwn
Only two. But then again, Sox tickets are a bitch to get.
Heh, I bet they are. I was gonna head down to Boston or New York for a game this year, but it would cost too much, and, like you said, it would be tough to get tickets.

Getting a ticket to a Jays game is... Well, absolutely no problem...
SUPER BOWL XLVIII
Quote by Pan-Tallica
Heh, I bet they are. I was gonna head down to Boston or New York for a game this year, but it would cost too much, and, like you said, it would be tough to get tickets.

Getting a ticket to a Jays game is... Well, absolutely no problem...

, i went once, and i managed to get a front row seat an hour before the game started no problem.
A recent study shows that 98% of people don't give a flying fuck about what you consider 'real' music is or not.
Edwin Moses.

Distance Hurdles buttsecks plz?
Quote by Kartman

Way to go, guitar_man_guy!

(You should sig me)

Co-Founder of the 'Heretics And/Or Killers'(Protest the Hero Fan Club) P.M Me or T0xicitY to join!
cal ripken
Originally posted by mydadisjewish
people have different tastes. for example, i like good music, u like your dad's testicles.
Quote by Pan-Tallica
Ehh... I have a ton of respect for Orlando Hudson of the Arizona D'Backs, so I'll say him. His defensive plays at second base are outstanding. I understand there have been better, but damn, he's good.

O-dog is great on D and a great clutch hitter... I was pretty sad to see him leave Toronto, but I can't complain about getting Troy Glaus. My favourite pro athlete would have to be Vernon Wells.. I can't think of too many guys who are as good on D and at the plate as he is; I'm quite thrilled he wants to come back to Toronto. If you haven't guessed already, I'm something of a baseball fanatic.

EDIT: Or perhaps Tiger Woods just because he's so ****ing dominant at the hardest ****ing sport ever.
I love neapolitan ice cream, but I HATE VANILA AND STRAWBERRY!

Tremulous Name:
Aaron-[UVache]
Well, after recent events, Terrel Owens is now my favorite sports star. Anyone that attempts suicide is a winner in my book.

But seriously, It's gotta be Chipper Jones.
I am a breathing Time Machine!
Quote by justinp93
O-dog is great on D and a great clutch hitter... I was pretty sad to see him leave Toronto, but I can't complain about getting Troy Glaus. My favourite pro athlete would have to be Vernon Wells.. I can't think of too many guys who are as good on D and at the plate as he is; I'm quite thrilled he wants to come back to Toronto. If you haven't guessed already, I'm something of a baseball fanatic.
I like Lyle now that he's with us, too. You're right though, Vernon is up near the top of my favourites list. I reckon he's go one more year with us, and then he'll ask for more cash than we're willing to pay.
SUPER BOWL XLVIII
Steve Yzerman was (and still is) my favourite athlete of all time, although he's retired now. I guess Lidstrom is my favourite current player on the Red Wings, and Datsyuk and Zetterberg too, they're pretty talented. Tiger Woods has always been a favourite too.
Wilt Chamberlin, he clamed to have banged 500+ chicks in his life, pluss he scored a 100 points, a record that will probaly never be broken.
Lionel Messi

Plays for Barcelona and Argentina...best soccer player to be, if he isnt already...
Quote by It'sForTheBest
Those cameras are really cool. I'm watching a parking lot right now.

Quote by SynGates7X
alright, you need to tell me how you get the shits to come out
I have an enormous amount of respect for Shaun Alexander (Seattle Seahawks), but my all-time favorite athlete is Brad Smith (backup for the New York Jets) because I got to meet him through one of my religious groups. He's a truly awesome individual.

As far as just the way they play, Albert Pujols or Reggie Bush.
My favorite athelete of all time is Mike Ricci. Look at that sexy beast!
I simply cannot take this god-awful place anymore. Goodbye to all the good people here. The rest can fuck off.

Quote by AC/zeppelin/DC
Lionel Messi

Plays for Barcelona and Argentina...best soccer player to be, if he isnt already...

Good call. Hernando Crespo also.
Quote by archangels666
Rodney Mullen.

You said any sport.

i know
when i made this i meant for everything to be included, not just 'organized sports' like b-ball and football
my favorite is either sheckler or Bam
Quote by CodeMonk
Bob Hannah
Very few here probably know who that is.

So who is he?
brnh.bandcamp.com
Steve Nash
Strange beautiful grass of green,
With your majestic silver seas
Your mysterious mountains I wish to see closer
May I land my kinky machine
LaDanian Tomlinson, Champ Bailey, Shaq.
I don't watch very many sports.
Co-Founder of the 'Heretics And/Or Killers' (Protest the Hero Fan Club) P.M Me or guitar_man_guy to join!

Member Number Three Of The:
"...Still Waiting for the Zombie Holocaust" club. PM Smokey Amp to join!
Quote by Pan-Tallica
I like Lyle now that he's with us, too. You're right though, Vernon is up near the top of my favourites list. I reckon he's go one more year with us, and then he'll ask for more cash than we're willing to pay.

I doubt Vernon's gone... he has apparently expressed a desire to stay in Toronto and J.P. would probably give up an arm and a leg to keep Vernon, since he's so great all around, and Ted Rogers is promising more money. I think J.P would throw it all at Vernon if we could get him to commit long term.

Lyle has been a pleasant surprise, I was kinda questioning the move when we got him, with Koskie, Hinske and Hillenbrand there. But now that Hillenbreand has proven to be a douchebag, Lyle is definitely a solid asset. Rios was absolutely fantastic this year, except for that bit after the injury. Glaus has been the slugger we needed since Delgado left, plus he's got a pretty damn good glove. A. J and B.J have been absolutely fantastic at the top of their game; I think with the money we get this winter we can make the playoffs next year.
I love neapolitan ice cream, but I HATE VANILA AND STRAWBERRY!

Tremulous Name:
Aaron-[UVache]
Good thing I searched before making a thread

Peter Bondra...

The guy has so much fucking heart in his game that it's amazing. It's a shame he's still unsigned, I would love to see him back with the Thrash.
Yellowknife, Northwest Territories