Its in brand new shape. I have only played it a few times it was one of my back up guitars. It has brand new strings on it. The strings have never been played. The toggle switch is filed down but still works perfectly. The humbuckers and all other electronics work great. This guitar sounds amazing. I think I have a gig bag i can throw in also. The strap isnt included though. I am looking to get $200.00 shipped for it i bought it brand new for 500 and have had it a short time.

Last edited by ampt588 at Sep 28, 2006,
300 dollars for a knockoff les paul, with a grinded down toggle switch. you do know you can get an epiphone les paul for $499 brand new, and even better and agile les paul for as low as $200 right? and your sure you didnt get it for 500 pesos right? (roughly $45 usd)

im sorry but i think its bad to rip people off
Quote by thatgu1targuy
300 dollars for a knockoff les paul, with a grinded down toggle switch. you do know you can get an epiphone les paul for $499 brand new, and even better and agile les paul for as low as $200 right? and your sure you didnt get it for 500 pesos right? (roughly $45 usd)

Im not trying to rip anyone off. I figured i would start off with 300 than if people wanted to make offers i would do that. Im not going to start off at 50 bucks you start high and work down. And its not a ****ty guitar. You know how many pro guitar players play Samicks? Just because its not a "les Paul" doesnt mean it sounds like ****.
I'd offer 100 USD. I like it.. but it's not worth 200 Shipped.
My gear:

MIJ Squier Stratocaster

Washburn WR150 Quilted Top

Oscar Schmidt Semi-hollow Delta King

Epiphone Hummingbird

Amps: Fender Eighty-Five
Quote by ampt588
Im not trying to rip anyone off. I figured i would start off with 300 than if people wanted to make offers i would do that. Im not going to start off at 50 bucks you start high and work down. And its not a ****ty guitar. You know how many pro guitar players play Samicks? Just because its not a "les Paul" doesnt mean it sounds like ****.

name one pro that uses a samick. hell ive never even heard of these things until now. and no joe schmoe local guys
Tell you what here is the link to the site. There are just some of the pros who us them. Dont tell me all of those guitar players are joe schmoes. I didnt post this guitar to get **** from people. You never heard of Samick so yeah they must be ****. What ever bro.

http://www.samickguitar.com/artists.html
Last edited by ampt588 at Sep 28, 2006,
I have a Samick Acoustic that I have played for a few years now. It sounds GREAT !! Always holds tune, have never had a problem with it. Heck if I had the extra 200 I would jump all over it! If you might want to do some trading, drop me am e-mail and lets talk.

Thanks
Bill
Quote by ampt588
Tell you what here is the link to the site. There are just some of the pros who us them. Dont tell me all of those guitar players are joe schmoes. I didnt post this guitar to get **** from people. You never heard of Samick so yeah they must be ****. What ever bro.

http://www.samickguitar.com/artists.html

nope ive never heard of anyone on that list. just becuase the site says "look at these amazing professionals that play our guitars!" doesnt mean there any good. that one guy said he liked that acoustic he has, if he buys it good luck to both of you and congrats. im not saying thats the worst guitar ever made in the world, im saying 300 is way too high
Hastings is selling the's peace's of **** for $75.00 the puickups suck action sucks tuners are plastic! the most they are worth to me are 2 Cents! save you money get an agile or epi!
Epi Les Pau Quilt topl~Emg 81/85 Ghs 11's(1/2 step drop)
Charvel Model 4 EMG 81/SA/85 DR 10's (standard){for sale}
Peavey Deuce VT
Marshall JCM 800
Dunlop ZW-45 wylde wah
Dunlop RotoVibe
MXR ZW-44 Overdrive
Boss CE-5 Chorus
Well yeah they are like any other guitar company they make ****ty models. As you can see in theh picture the tuners arent plastic. I never thought i would get so much crap for trying to sell a F*cking guitar. If you dont want to buy the guitar dont comment.
/agree
Custom Telecaster
Alvarez RD20SSB
Jasmine S-35
*Epiphone FT-130

"Yeah, I'm real deep when I'm not busy masturbating or setting off fireworks." - John Mayer
In his defense, Samick actually makes the guitars for a lot of other manufacturers, inlcuding ESP, Schecter, etc. They are actually one of the largest guitar manufacturers in the world.
I'm actualyl going to have to say, Samicks are very nice guitars, I use to own a Samick Custom, and it was an amazing copy of an Ibanez, if not better
Member of UG's Mac users club. PM Metalstillsucks if you are wanting in.

Quote by hendrixmusicman
whats IMO? like Emo? If imo is emo, then buddy, you can just shut up because im in the anti emo army. same with the veggies. I'm classic rock all the way.
i bought a samick and it had grover tunners on it so go ahead try to say thier plastic sh*t and the pickups-seymor duncan designed so stfu
You've never heard of Billy Ray Cyrus?
Like good folk/indie music? Check us out at www.myspace.com/mckenzieshae
ARRGH, MATEYS!! I Be a PIT PIRATE!! sworn enemy of the PIT NINJAS! I am the 30th pit pirate to sail under the great command of justinhawkins, MATEYS! (pm justinhawkins to join)
Quote by Death_by_picks
i bought a samick and it had grover tunners on it so go ahead try to say thier plastic sh*t and the pickups-seymor duncan designed so stfu

Rolf duncan designed are crap! and the one he has doesent have grover tunners so go to noob hell!
Peavey Deuce VT
Marshall JCM 800
Dunlop ZW-45 wylde wah
Dunlop RotoVibe
MXR ZW-44 Overdrive
Boss CE-5 Chorus
Quote by mfergel
In his defense, Samick actually makes the guitars for a lot of other manufacturers, inlcuding ESP, Schecter, etc. They are actually one of the largest guitar manufacturers in the world.

I'm pretty sure they are the largest guitar manufacturer in the world...and they make Epiphone.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
since greg bennett took over samick, they have been making alot nicer guitars. I have a FA-2 telecaster and this thing is awesome. do not bad mouth samick until you try one. yes it needed some setup and fine tuning, but its a damn nice telecaster. i prefer this one and i bought it over a MIM fender tele. dont be fooled by the samick name. there stuff is gettign better and better.
Samick makes alot of other brands from Korea under contract so you might be playing a Samick and not know it. They seem to be good quality.
no way 300 is a great price thats what i bought mine for brand new but considering the swith in the condition that it is i would say sell for around 250 dont listen to the others get as much out of it as you can! thats a great guitar with a great sound and a great look!
i wonder if god plays guitar??? when i die i want to have a jam session with god. think of how good he would be!!

hang out with your wang out
bump you
i wonder if god plays guitar??? when i die i want to have a jam session with god. think of how good he would be!!

hang out with your wang out
Dude don't raise up year old threads!
Peavey Deuce VT
Marshall JCM 800
Dunlop ZW-45 wylde wah
Dunlop RotoVibe
MXR ZW-44 Overdrive
Boss CE-5 Chorus
Quote by thatgu1targuy

You don't know what your talking about !
this is twice the guitar that the Epi lp is !!
I've owned both still have the "Avion" it's got it all over the Epi!
You should check your info b4 bad blabbing someone else's equipment
BIG BUMP FOR A GREAT DEAL!

You don't know what your talking about !
this is twice the guitar that the Epi lp is !!
I've owned both still have the "Avion" it's got it all over the Epi!
You should check your info b4 bad blabbing someone else's equipment
BIG BUMP FOR A GREAT DEAL!

yo dum azz Dude don't raise up year old threads!
Peavey Deuce VT
Marshall JCM 800
Dunlop ZW-45 wylde wah
Dunlop RotoVibe
MXR ZW-44 Overdrive
Boss CE-5 Chorus
Quote by clomon
yo dum azz Dude don't raise up year old threads!

Who's a dumb ass ,you Loser cracker!! now you know why we won!
I saw Samick's booth at NAMM, they make guitars for alot big name companies, out guitar store here only sells Samick and Honer, given they aren't the best know company out there but most of their guitars are pretty awsome.