If this has been posted, is in the wrong location, whatever, I'm sorry, but right now I'm typing in sheer excitement. I just downloaded the coachella set by daft punk and I've been in awe for 15 minutes. I always liked Daft Punk, but never knew exactly what they could do. The set is full of mash ups and remixes and wow. For those of you who haven't heard it, I fully recommend that you do. Wow.

(I haven't been here in awhile, hey andrew and the gang.)
I too was there... and I SAW DAFT PUNK. Seriously, amazing show that only made kids dance from all ages. I was guilty of this too, by dancing with some girl who was a complete stranger to me, but that apparently didn't matter. Ohh I can hear the beats now....
I can imagine they put on a really good show, but I always thought they would be better visually than in terms of how they played.

(and welcome back)
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
thanks love .

and yeah my mate saw them and he said therye very visual but that just totally aids the music. yknow what i mean
Jon, search the internet, there's high quality recordings (probably from the soundboard) flotaing around everywhere.

I might put it on a yousendit and put it up here if that's alright.
I've wanted to go to the coachella music festival...sounds like theres gonna be some good bands...
Peepee on yo tittays
Daft Punk rock, but, uh... wrong forum?
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Nah, Daft Punk belong under Indie/alternative

Although putting this in the metal forum would be...interesting...
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
Okay Im utterly confused. Is Alt/Indie not basically alternative/indie ROCK? I mean House Music can hardly be classed under Alt...
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Quote by Aka55
alt/indie is more a group of people who share the same taste in music.

People in here sortof transcend genre.

too true.

tbh, i wouldve put daft punk in "other" cos to be fair it is quite techno dance like...

but yknow

s'all good.

id rather it be in here where the lovers can chat about it without going to a dead forum to get no responses.
Quote by DorkusMalorkus
I was there, but didn't see Daft Punk. I hear they did an awesome show, I would have walked over and hung out for a while but my dad wanted to go. He can only handle so much music in a two day festival.

how old are you?
Is that you, John Wayne?..Is this me?
Cochella always has amazing bands like Daft Punk, and I live on the bore-ass east coast.
i am member no. 3 of the 'coheed and cambria fan club' interested? pm CoheedANDnofx6.

"I'm against picketing, but I don't know how to show it"
-Mitch Hedberg