Page 1 of 2
i just wanna mention this band cuase they rock hard and i just want to get them recognized more here a link for some of there music http://www.purevolume.com/scarykidsscaringkids
and if there are any good tabbers PLEASE TAB SOME OF THERE MUSIC
oh and i didnt read the rules so i dont know if im aloud to just mention bands
but stilllisten to them they rock
ya, im pretty sure you can, unless there is already 1000 threads for that band. scsk doesnt have any threads from what ive seen

i really like their song my darkest hour
No, you arent allowed to post threads on bands...Sorry

Wow they suck
Beauty Supreme

Yeah you were right about me
SKSK rocks. They r new on the music scene but they do definelty kick some serious ass. One of my new fav bands. with songs like darckest hour and the city sleeps in flames. they rock pretty damn hard!
Quote by s0nofabe4ch
The worst band named after a cap'n jazz song.

No no no.
You seem to have forgotten We Are Scientists.
I hear the cover of REM once. It was better than most of the other tracks on the compilation but not exactly mind-blowing.
Quote by s0nofabe4ch
The worst band named after a cap'n jazz song.

Wow, i did not know that...

Quote by adm.uk
No no no.

that either..
Beauty Supreme

Yeah you were right about me
Sorry about reviving this thread.
im just curious in the video my darkest hour, is that cove from saosin playing video games?
AbsentMind
Quote by recklessnick
they suck except one good guitarists. singer reminds me of a talentless aiden singer.

Are you implying that the Aiden singer has talent?
Quote by adm.uk
No no no.

YOU seem to have forgotten that We Are Scientist's got their name from a conversation with a UPS man.
Love is watching
Someone die.
Quote by Ghost_Knive
YOU seem to have forgotten that We Are Scientist's got their name from a conversation with a UPS man.

We all know it's from the Cap'n Jazz song no matter what stories they may spread.

It's not like it's a bad thing anyway. Cap'n Jazz is a helluva band.

Oh...yeah SKSK. Meh.
Quote by Tuffers
I don't like the band, they have nice merch though

agreed about the merch! gonna be buying me some t shirts!

as far as i remember they are an ok band. haven't listened to them for a while though.
seen them live

they supported someone i went to see

can't remember who it was like

maybe good charlotte

but yeah

they're alright
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Quote by lunchforthesky
They don't deserve to be associated with Cap'n Jazz.

Ok, thats your opinion. Good thing that they didn't get their name from there then.

Anyway about SKSK I like em.
I like bands that can have a nice and screaming voice.
Love is watching
Someone die.
dude scary kids are sweet. their keyboard player is bomb. they put on a good show in SLC
Quote by Ghost_Knive
Ok, thats your opinion. Good thing that they didn't get their name from there then.

Anyway about SKSK I like em.
I like bands that can have a nice and screaming voice.

It's obviously a direct Cap'n Jazz reference, being they have a song called Scary Kids Scaring Kids from way back when.

I don't like this band, they have nothing new to offer that hasn't already been done 1000x better years ago.
I wasn't talking about SKSK, I was talking about WAS.
I do not know how SKSK got their name, I would have to look into it.
Quite possibly.
Love is watching
Someone die.
New album?
Ah, After Dark will always do it for me. The album cover is intense.
I don't know why..
I don't know why I fight for you this way.
The new album is sick. Faces is kinda eh, but on Snake Devil they kill it. Good to see a band branch out. See them live if you get the chance cuss the keyboardist goes nuts. At warped, he flipped off a 15 foot speaker into the crowd. In the old days they used to spit fire and break tv's at live shows.
Quote by whitebluesboy
The new album is sick. Faces is kinda eh, but on Snake Devil they kill it. Good to see a band branch out. See them live if you get the chance cuss the keyboardist goes nuts. At warped, he flipped off a 15 foot speaker into the crowd. In the old days they used to spit fire and break tv's at live shows.

Snake Devil is the coolest f---ing song EVER!!!
ok, maybe not ever, but it's currently my favorite song, along with Korobeiniki by Ozma(yay Tetris!)

And I like Watch Me Bleed (a little emo? not that I would care anyway) It's really sad sounding.

Never seen 'em live, though I would given the chance!
or listened to their 1st CD except Mt Darkest Hour.

I started listening to SKSK while my girlfriend and I were playing Flash Flash Revolution! lol can't beat Faces yet
Never listened to them until I saw them at The Recher. I went to the show to see The Sleeping and The Dear Hunter, buy they cancelled.

But they put on a REALLY good show. I was impressed. I'm excited to see them again with Chiodos and Emery.
Why would it matter if the recs are Christian?

Just look on myspace, there are a million of these cookie cutter bands on there.
there is no fear in this heart.

Quote by ETHANEVIL
How am I being or trying to be fabulous/glamorous?

Quote by Ghost_Knive

BS they did. thats a CapnJazz ripoff %100.
And if ever You come near, I will hold up high a mirror.
Lord, I could never show you anything as beautiful as You.
Quote by fenderfreak101
BS they did. thats a CapnJazz ripoff %100.
Maybe the conversation was "I really like that Cap'n Jazz song We Are Scientists"
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by _stalemate_
It's obviously a direct Cap'n Jazz reference, being they have a song called Scary Kids Scaring Kids from way back when.

This is the truth. I always thought everyone knew where their name came from, like it was common knowledge. But maybe not.
Page 1 of 2