Okay I'm a guitarist/songwritter (and I can do some backup vocals, I think?) in Belfast, and I'm looking for someone to play with, with a view on to forming the most kick-@ss band in the universe. In a sort of a band already as is, but I don't think it's going anywhere so I want something new. Definitely metal or hard rock-ish, but we can work out the details, my interests and tastes are broad enough to do anything with distortion guitars in it.

I'm 20, but I don't care much if you're younger or older than that (as long as you're okay with it as well), influences vary from Vai and Malmsteen to Metallica and Disturbed, with Dream Theater and Tool somewhere in there for this extra prog'ish touch.

I don't really care what you play, be it another guitar or drums or spoons or whatever else you'd like, as long as you're REALLY into music; I do have the vision of a 'sucessful' band, and I'm going to make it true no matter what; so, as long as you consider yourself a musician and are somewhere in or around Belfast, I want to hear from you - pm or post here or contact details in my profile.

hope this gets at least a response or two.. :p
Jackson DKMG & KE3, Fender Mexican Strat, Stagg Acoustic

Boss Compressor & Chorus, Dunlop Crybaby, Behringer Delay, ISP Decimator, Ibanez Tubescreamer

Laney TT50H, Marshall 1960A, Roland Cube 15

Looking to jam in Belfast, PM me!
Your 20? Did you visit the Guitar Emporium a while back wearing a Trivium zip-up?
^ that narrows it down ahaha ^ btw Lamb of God are excellent!

Hey I should be moving to Belfast in febuary, should have a nice new Les Paul by then and have a cube 30 at the mo, keep in touch and maybe we'll jam soon
Awsome. A/S/L LOLX!!! You have MSN?

Lamb of God are excellent!
Quote by Dante53
Your 20? Did you visit the Guitar Emporium a while back wearing a Trivium zip-up?

I don't care for Trivium and I'd never wear anything with their logos, so I guess not :/ And Matchett's Music > Guitar Emporium, anyway
Jackson DKMG & KE3, Fender Mexican Strat, Stagg Acoustic

Boss Compressor & Chorus, Dunlop Crybaby, Behringer Delay, ISP Decimator, Ibanez Tubescreamer

Laney TT50H, Marshall 1960A, Roland Cube 15

Looking to jam in Belfast, PM me!
sweet someone from belfast, im actually in carrickfergus but same thing really. my music is varied. iron maiden is my ultimate influence but im also into more mellow an heavier stuff such as journey, doors, slayer, thin lizzy, kansas, bon jovi, def leppard (adore 80's rock basically).... see what i mean. btw cant stand lamb of god haha. dont see the point of bands that jus make noise down the mic and you dont understand a word

play guitar, not awesome but still not half bad. i play a jackson dk2s (dunno why im tellin you, just thot i would mention it)
Last edited by joe_hutchy at Apr 6, 2008,