Hey guys, jsut wondering what a good setting would be. I have a Vox AD30VT, and a ****ty Ashton AG131, which I hope to be upgrading very soon. Any ideas on which amp model, etc, to use? At the moment I'm using my neck pickup on NuMetal with a Chorus/Compressor effect.

Any ideas?
Hey man I don't know a setting but I'm gonna buy that amp and how loud is it? Is it loud enough to jam with people?

TOMS RIG
Epiphone Les Paul Custom - Black
Epiphone Les Paul Standard - Sunburst
Ibanez TS-9
Dunlop Crybaby Classic
Line 6 Echo Park
MXR ZW-44
MXR Phase 90
Boss PS-5
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe 1x12 cab
It's a great little amp dude. A bitch to figure out (well actually it's not too bad if you read the manual and have some brains) but yeah, ****in' fantastic. Loud as, I turned it up full the otehr day and jsut about blew my eardrums out from half a meter, I haven't jammed with my band using it yet but It'll easily stand up to it.
Ok thanks! That brang my confidence of getting the amp more.

TOMS RIG
Epiphone Les Paul Custom - Black
Epiphone Les Paul Standard - Sunburst
Ibanez TS-9
Dunlop Crybaby Classic
Line 6 Echo Park
MXR ZW-44
MXR Phase 90
Boss PS-5
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe 1x12 cab
Quote by johnmalkin
Hey guys, jsut wondering what a good setting would be. I have a Vox AD30VT, and a ****ty Ashton AG131, which I hope to be upgrading very soon. Any ideas on which amp model, etc, to use? At the moment I'm using my neck pickup on NuMetal with a Chorus/Compressor effect.

Any ideas?

Bridge pickup, Nu Metal or US High Gain, Treble: 8, Middle: 0, Bass: 7, Gain: 8-10, and heavy compression. That'll give your sweeps a nice, even tone.
Quote by Holy Katana
Bridge pickup, Nu Metal or US High Gain, Treble: 8, Middle: 0, Bass: 7, Gain: 8-10, and heavy compression. That'll give your sweeps a nice, even tone.

Wow. Thanks man, that sounds awesome!