Brilliant, creative band in my opinion. So what are your guys favorite songs? From their new album, I love It's 5! and In Case We Die (Parts 1-4). Also, I'm seeing them w/ Clap Your Hands Say Yeah in Oct., so if any of you have seen them live, how are they?
I enjoy the occasioanl listen every once in awhile.
Quote by trev913
RHCPhysco for the win.

Quote by rmr024
poop? i put it in a blender from time to time

Member of the We Have Better Taste Than You club
PM DorkusMalorkus with a list of your favorite bands to join.
They're probably the most twee band ever.
Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Generic member of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati

Quote by mydarkesthour

It seems like UG is full of those Caveman Metalheads

Quote by mydarkesthour
I meant caveman as in long haired....

they're pretty awesome live. They get a really good atmosphere going in the crowd. It's kind of hard to describe but they just seem to be having so much fun when they perform and it rubs off on the audience.

My favs by them are maybe you can owe me, wishbone, fumble, do the whirlwind, and it's almost a trap.
i dreamed i saw st. augustine
alive with fiery breath
and i dreamed i was amongst the ones
that put him out to death.
i've heard a lot about them but never actually heard them

quick! describe their sound in 15 words or less!
Quote by unplugtheradio
i've heard a lot about them but never actually heard them

quick! describe their sound in 15 words or less!

Twee as ****.
Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Generic member of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati

Quote by mydarkesthour

Quote by mydarkesthour

iv seen em, lots of energy and fun. seeing em agiain in 10 days
Quote by Mad Marius
Bush is a good president.

And yes, you HAVE to be drunk to say that with a straight face. And I sure am.

Quote by Garci
Damn, 1.2 billion dollers? Wonder how much that's in dollars
people tell me my band reminds them of Arch. in helsinki. don't feel great about that.

but sometimes people say the mountain goats, which I can live with.
Sorry to bump my own thread so long after its death, but I saw them play w/ CYHSY last night and they were literally the most incredible live band I've ever seen. Even if you aren't a huge fan, I suggest you see them next time they come around. Amazing.
Quote by unplugtheradio
hmm...but what exactly is twee?

Hmmm. Really really upbeat and bouncy melodies, with very cheerful vocals. I guess that about describes it.

Quote by mydarkesthour

Quote by mydarkesthour

Ok ok ok...so what if I'm reviving a dead thread, but I just got both the albums and I am truly amazed at how twee they are. Not that that is a bad thing though.
umm so the new album leaked
it is CCCCCCCCCCRAZY
i shouldn't have downloaded the leak, but the news got to me
and i did
Just checked them out. Not my kinda thing. I guess it's fun music but it seems all indie bands these days try so hard to be arty and random - especially the US indie bands. It's summed up in the stupid names and dress sense.

I prefer quirky/weird music to be ****ed up (like Devo and Kraftwerk), not twee and lovely.
I've listened to a few of their songs, but I've never really gotten into them. Maybe I just need to delve into them more.

I've heard from reliable sources that they are amazing.
There's only one girl in the world for you
and she probably lives in Tahiti.
I was wondering what everyone thought of 'In Case We Die' and 'Places Like This'? Because I own 'Fingers Crossed' and I absolutely love it, but when taking glances at the other two they don't sound that appealing, for whatever reason.

I may be speaking too soon, but I'm not sure?
I saw them in GQ one day.

So I decided to check them out. They are pretty twee.
Sent from my iPad.
Their song "it's 5!" could seriously pass as a Hi5 song with all that enthusiasm, but I still listen to them on the odd occassion.
electro music alliance

Moon of The Mighty Boosh Appreciation Society PM *Juno* to join!

Quote by The 6th String
I learned to dance by watching amputees have seizures...