hey im looking for a SYL song that has this really fast burst of triplets, i have no idea what its called or what album its from ive only heard it once at my local guitar shop and i really liked it, just never got the name, any help?
hmm, no thats not it, what im looking for sounds more like a break down, like mostly everything stops cept the guitar and it does this unbelievably fast burst of triplets that sounds so tight and fast its near impossible to play
Sounds like Detox. Brilliant song, it is.
Dyer's Eve is awesome, and has an abnormally large penis, which doesn't act as any hinderance to his everyday life despite its freakishly large size.
For unrivaled obedience, user King_ofKumbucha is awarded this spot of honor.
Detox seems the most likely.

But S.Y.L. has a similar part to it, but the rest of the instruments keep going.
LAMMERGEIER
Disclaimer: Dyer's Eve can not be held responsible for the loss of time spent or the insult to your aural senses as a result of exploring this link
How generally heavy was the song? Was their any clean singing? Maybe some more hints could help.

Maybe Skeksis?
I had a notion to guess Love or something from The Devin Townsend Band..
Quote by Bodom_Shredder7
i hate you mer der. i hope you get a boner and accidently fall on it.

Quote by rocknrollstar
Excuse my stupidity , but what is a urethra ?

Im guessing anus.
Quote by ArchisT
hey im looking for a SYL song that has this really fast burst of triplets, i have no idea what its called or what album its from ive only heard it once at my local guitar shop and i really liked it, just never got the name, any help?

Just a thought here, we really can't help if you've only heard the song once and you don't know what it's called. Why not head back to the guitar shop and ask what it was? Might have been "We Ride", then again it could be anything off Alien.
thats funny i dont know why but i was thinking of the final product by nevermore, or maybe its psalm of lydia.....I forgot.
Dave Mustaine for president.
DECAPITATED

R.I.P Vitek
Quote by BrofUJu
How generally heavy was the song? Was their any clean singing? Maybe some more hints could help.

Maybe Skeksis?

yeah skeksis has that really heavy triplet breakdown futher back in the song...
THE TREND IS OVER
YOU WON'T NEED THAT ANYMORE
ITS ON SALE AT THE FUCKING DOLLAR STORE