Does anyone know if it's possible to buy individual E strings? I often break my high E and it so pointless to constanty buy whole sets.
Could you post a link? Cos I didn't find any in the music store.
seems every music store ive been to sell them. just say i need a 9 guage number one or what not. shouldnt be any more than a dollar. mine here are not.

*edit*

http://www.myguitarstrings.com/GHS_Single_Strrings.html

but i would just call around to the local shops before i ordered them, shipping and handeling and all, unless you order like 5, lol.
Member #78 of the Alter Bridge Fan club - PM Logz to join!

Originally Posted by Gibson_Rocker13
why the hell would you worship satan if hes gunna torture the **** out of you.
Last edited by thejackel16 at Sep 28, 2006,
if you keep breaking your low E string that may be a sign of sharpness either at the nut or the saddle. anyway does the string keep breaking at one spot? if so what spot is it?
You can't buy them online individually, but if you go into your local music shop, they'd be glad to sell you individual strings.
- FJ

Quote by Landover Baptist Church
If you find [balloons in his bedroom], it is a sign that Satan may have taken your child by the hand and skipped off together to see the movie, Up without your knowledge.

Quote by azn_guitarist25
if you keep breaking your low E string that may be a sign of sharpness either at the nut or the saddle. anyway does the string keep breaking at one spot? if so what spot is it?

high e............
Quote by BigFatSandwich
it took you 15 consecutive hours of practice to realize that playing guitar makes you better at playing guitar. congratulations.

Quote by snowbert
SMOKE UN-DER WATER!!!

well one of my local stores will sell strings individually and another one doesnt so just try your luck at some local stores man
Quote by King ofKumbucha
What is plexi? Do you mean a guitar made out of plexiglass?
yeah, you can buy them singly. another thing is, some brands give you a free extra high e string as well... so you might want to look into them as well, save a little cash- rotosound do it, framus too. Probably some others...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?