Does anyone know the official price of a Gibson SG Standard? I usually see either $1300 or $1100. I'm saving up now so I can buy one at Christmas so I'd like to know exactly how much I need. I currently have $200.

Thx
Member of the 'Guitarists Born In 1991' Club. PM Greendayguitar, gdm09 or blues_rocker to join.

-Gibson LP Classic
-Fender American Standard Strat
-Fender Blues Deluxe Reissue
-Peavey XXX w/Marshall Cab
It varies, but musiciansfriend is your best bet. I don't know where you live, but as long as you don't live in australia or a 3rd world country, the price is in the $1200 range.

Hey I'm born in 91' Can I join?
music 123 has them in classic white too
my gear//
GUITARS
ESP Horizon Custom
ESP M202BB
ESP HB300
Gibson LP Custom
Gibson V
AMPS
Orange Rockverb 50
Mesa Triple Recti
Marshall JCM800 2210
Generally your lookin at $1000 give or take
|~| Iron Maiden addiction |~|
\m/ \m/

gear in profile
Quote by mikeman
It varies, but musiciansfriend is your best bet. I don't know where you live, but as long as you don't live in australia or a 3rd world country, the price is in the $1200 range.

Hey I'm born in 91' Can I join?

I live in the USA. I'm either going to get Cherry or Ebony, haven't made a final decision on that yet.

Thx.

Umm, you would have to pm greendayguitar and ask him. I don't have any say in it. I'm just a member. That's pretty cool I'm only 6 days older than you.
Member of the 'Guitarists Born In 1991' Club. PM Greendayguitar, gdm09 or blues_rocker to join.

-Gibson LP Classic
-Fender American Standard Strat
-Fender Blues Deluxe Reissue
-Peavey XXX w/Marshall Cab
Last edited by schecter1971 at Sep 28, 2006,