I found a JCM 602 (2x12) 60 watt combo (all tube) for $500.

I couldn't find out much as far as revews go.

Has anyone used one and how does it rate aganst the other jcm series'.

I do know that they use 2 el34's and 4 12ax7's.

and from what I can gather they were made in the mid to late 90's. (correct me if I'm wrong about that)

Any info would be great!!! Thanks
Made in Detroit
Guitars, Guns, Cars, Beer, and Women... This is what makes real men happy.
The guitarist from a local band uses one and my friend uses it for when he's playing shows.
My friend can get some pretty good tone out of it but the owner has pretty ****ty settings.
I have the amp and think it rocks. It's a rebranded jcm 900 dual reverb, and is great for heavy rock. The cleans are pretty good, but I'd still take an 800 with a nice boost over it any day. If you want a modern sound and versatility, it's a great amp, although an 800 will do classic rock much better.
Quote by Skraeling86
That's a lot of booze. Frankly, I'm impressed. You're of a stronger timber than the average man, jimbob! Hail you.

Quote by Bubban
Yes you should go to a doctor, fucking moron. We can't do anything about your hemorrhoid.

Seriously lovely!

Vingtagey 80's sort of strong tone, early 800's are better, but hellishly good amp.
A local band has one, he took out the speaker though and uses it as a rack and put a rack tuner in there while only using the chassis and using a marshall 412. It sounds good at shows
Quote by jimbob78
I have the amp and think it rocks. It's a rebranded jcm 900 dual reverb, and is great for heavy rock. .

What do you mean by rebranded? All the other stuff I've been hearing is good, and it seems like it would fit my sound,,, I have just never heard of rebranded. Thanks!
Made in Detroit
Guitars, Guns, Cars, Beer, and Women... This is what makes real men happy.