In your opinion, which bass player of the 80s was the biggest badboy, or would win the most fights?

Obviously, I say Nikki Sixx. McKagan also was reported to have punched out a few guys too.
I woke up this morning and I got myself a beer. The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Quote by BlackIce87
I'm not gonna lie, goin' mobile looks like Sebastian Bach in the eighties.
Who gives a flying **** about fights, Flea could outplay and outperform any 80's bass player. In fact he wrote a song called Pea that he does solo and its about how he is really small and gets picked on a lot. The ending veres is "Big and tough and macho you can kick my ass......so ****ing what"
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
Quote by soul_power
Who gives a flying **** about fights, Flea could outplay and outperform any 80's bass player. In fact he wrote a song called Pea that he does solo and its about how he is really small and gets picked on a lot. The ending veres is "Big and tough and macho you can kick my ass......so ****ing what"

Too bad that sentence is full of ignorance, opinions, and fail.
              ┌────────────┐
            |  Jet fuel     |
            |  Can't melt    |
            |  Steel Beams  |
            └─────┰──────┘

....and yet.... he has a point. I don't care who would win fights. It's just the part about Flea that distracts from the point of the post.
(Slightly outdated) Electronic and classical compositions by m'self: Check 'em out
Quote by psychodelia
....and yet.... he has a point. I don't care who would win fights. It's just the part about Flea that distracts from the point of the post.

That's was what I was directing it towards.(About Flea being the best.)
              ┌────────────┐
            |  Jet fuel     |
            |  Can't melt    |
            |  Steel Beams  |
            └─────┰──────┘

Ok, so maybe hes not the best (personal opinion) but i still seriously think that what does it matter if Sixx can knock Flea out? What matters is the sound, i j/ used flea as a reference cuz i remembered that song and i really think it fiits the theme, i mean honestly...so ****ing what
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
"My guitarist can beat your guitarist"

"nuh-uh!!"

We're not 11 year olds you know. Who cares who would win in a physical fight? If they're not good at playing guitar/bass whatever, their physical strength is irrelevant.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.