Whad do you think abut Schecter guitars? I'm looking to buy one, but they are a bit hard to get. Are they worth all the trouble, or should I simply buy Ibanez SA120?
Don't you realize that evil lives in the motherf.....g skin!
i got one...best guitar for the price......there great...
Stop Reading My Signature

Gear:
Schecter C-1 Blackjack w/ EMG 81/85 PA2
Schecter C-1 Classic
Carvin V3m
Boss GE-7
Boss DD-3
Amazing, amazing guitar's for great price's. You won't be dissapointed. Good luck
Celtic FootballClub1888
A Schecter neck is different from an Ibanez neck, I'd try them both.
Schecter C-1 Classic (Antique Amber)
Ibanez JEM 7VWH
Crate Palamino Class A tube combo
Digitech RP80 Multieffects pedal
Ibanez TS9 DX Tube Screamer
I've seen man users that prefer Ibanezs over the schecters, I personally would go for an Ibanez
TESTAMENT, SCAR SYMMETRY......SELF EXPLANATORY

ALEX SKOLNICK, PER NILSSON........ADULATION MANDATORY

Gear: JACKSON RR3

Member#25 of the IRON MAIDEN ARE GODS CLUB. PM Revelations to Join
Schecter = medium neck. Ibanez = thin neck. I personally love Schecters, but if you like thin necks, then I would say go for the Ibanez.
member #14 of the club! PM Gabel to join

Martha Stewart for UG President '06
Love my Schecter but the necks are different. If that makes a difference to you.
also the necks are coated/finished. some guys have a hard time sliding up and down on it when they sweat.

i love the quality and feel of mine. its a beautiful guitar.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Quote by jj1565
also the necks are coated/finished. some guys have a hard time sliding up and down on it when they sweat.

i love the quality and feel of mine. its a beautiful guitar.

if it bothers you then just use baby powder....but the neck on schecters are fatter....fatter then LTD

its goes like this..thin to fat

ibanez - ESP/LTD - schecter
Stop Reading My Signature

Gear:
Schecter C-1 Blackjack w/ EMG 81/85 PA2
Schecter C-1 Classic
Carvin V3m
Boss GE-7
Boss DD-3
Ok... I'll have to try it out for that... And what do you think about schecter model Omen-6? It seems like a good guitar to me...
Don't you realize that evil lives in the motherf.....g skin!
Schecter rock. I have a C-7+ and it's an amazing guitar! High reccomended.
Quote by DieGarbageMan
can i get a tl;dr up in this bitch?

A mod makes a joke and hi-jacks a thread...

Quote by paintITblack39
usually, this is often discussed in the political threads ...

let's change the question: are you pro or antti niemi?
omen's are allright........they're kinda starter guitars in the schecter line, i'd get the C-1 special or plus if you're lookin for cheap, the special's not bad at all, it's not like the beginner pack specials, just, it has P-90's....and i love P-90s lol
I own a C-1 Classic and its amazing, the neck is harder to slide on when my fingers sweat but thats the only thing i dislike...schecters are amazing guitars for the money
Ask me no questions, i will tell you no lies...
The Hellraiser series has the best guitars they make out of the custom shop. i suggest one of those.
Go get your shovel.
I Looooovvveee Schecters .
Gear: Ibanez RG350ex , Schecter Gryphon , Paul Reed Smith Santana SE , Fender Standard Splatter Strat , Peavy Raptor ,Carvin v3 , Peavey cab . BOSS DD-6 Digital Delay , flanger ,super overdrive , turbo distortion ,and DIME Crybaby From Hell.
Quote by dopamine
damn, I have fat necks =[

The neck isn't really that fat. I have short fingers and I was really worried about the fat necks on Schecters that a lot of people would talk about. But I tried out a C-1 Classic, and the neck felt great... it's certainly not a very thin neck like the Ibanez, but it by no means felt fat or bulky.

On a side note, since I have short fingers, I had thought I would really like the super-thin Ibanez neck... but when I tried it, I really didn't like the feel of it. So definitely try them out in person... I know a lot of times people tend to think they want the thinnest neck possible in order to play fast, but this may not necessarily feel the most comfortable to you.
It's all a matter of personal preference, it'll have alot to do with your hand size. Smaller hands tend to better in thinner necks, such as the Ibanez. I've played Ibanezes and Schecters both, and they're great guitars. I reccomend the Hellraiser series if you're planning on a Schecter, or the new S series from Ibanez.
well its thicker than a shred ibanez, but its not as thick as an LP or anything.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Quote by globetro
The neck isn't really that fat. I have short fingers and I was really worried about the fat necks on Schecters that a lot of people would talk about. But I tried out a C-1 Classic, and the neck felt great... it's certainly not a very thin neck like the Ibanez, but it by no means felt fat or bulky.

On a side note, since I have short fingers, I had thought I would really like the super-thin Ibanez neck... but when I tried it, I really didn't like the feel of it. So definitely try them out in person... I know a lot of times people tend to think they want the thinnest neck possible in order to play fast, but this may not necessarily feel the most comfortable to you.

I know what you mean. I was a bit iffy about SZ necks at first, so I tried an RG with a wizard neck, and didn't like it at all. I went back and played another SZ, and decided I liked it's neck better.
A dwarf might hear you. What then?

My Music