I have The Canada Project but it dont have song titles, just whoevers freestylin' on the track. Sixtoo and Buck65 on it too. Class stuff though.
Our skin worn thin
Our bones exposed
Life reduced to ticks
Last edited by strigoi_vii at Sep 29, 2006,
I got 'A Healthy Distrust'. Some of it isn't so hot but some I really like. The Legion of Doom mash-up between him and DC is quite good too.
Sage Francis is one of my favourite rappers. 'Personal Journals' is brilliant.
Last edited by steee21 at Mar 13, 2007,
Never got into him....
Quote by trev913
RHCPhysco for the win.

Quote by rmr024
poop? i put it in a blender from time to time

Member of the We Have Better Taste Than You club
PM DorkusMalorkus with a list of your favorite bands to join.
Favorite rap artist ever. I think Non-Prophets is my favorite right now.

Man, whoever showed him to you has awesome taste in music and must be pretty Goddamn attractive, too.
I hadn't heard of him until coming in to this thread; the stuff on his myspace is pretty good.
« »
Oh man. absolutely amazing. I <3 Sea Lion.
Quote by Yespleasevicar
NevermorePsalm thank you for showing me how clever and witty one person can be in just a few sentances. My God i wanna be like u so much! In fact we all do. Well done

Steven Wilson and Mikael Akerfeldt own my soul.
Nothing against him, I just can't get into angry white boy rap.
Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Generic member of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati

Quote by mydarkesthour

It seems like UG is full of those Caveman Metalheads

Quote by mydarkesthour
I meant caveman as in long haired....

Haven't really checked him out till now, but I like what I hear.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
I'd have to say he's probably my favorite rapper right now. I just love the lyrics on most of his songs and he has a pretty unique delivery. Personal Journals is a great album.
ive been meaning to listen to him for a while. i listened to the stuff on his myspace. he seems pretty good. im gonna have to listen to some more of his work.

i'll be seeing him live on July 28th at Rock the Bells.
He's gonna be at Rock the Bells too?!!?

****!

I need to go to this.

Sage is ****ing powerhouse MC.
Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Original Gangsta of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati