Hey whats up everyone!? Im planning to buy a new guitar. And im kinda fan of Dime. So i really want one of his guitars(DEAN).... but with out floyd rose tremlo cuz its to expensive for me n i dont really use tremlo. I got floyd rose on the guitar i got now but i dont need it. So my question is did anyone play on the Dean Dimebag Tribute guitar? N if someone did could you pls tell if you iked or not n why... Thnx=)
Last edited by Sk8rFreak at Sep 28, 2006,
Hey,

I hear the dean is a sick guitar. I've been swooping around youtube and I found a little review for one of the dean guitars. Hope it can pretty much answer your questions.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUFUW6SDKCU

Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R
theres a few different types of dime tributes....
one being 500 the other 3000aud.
Yeaah i heard it also:P. But i only heard about Dean guitars from Dimebag WITH Floyd Rose tremlo
But how about the ones with out it are they also good??
Well, from the magazine I got--I the one without the trem is VERY cheap...actually--I think it's a starter pack .

Go check out the guitar from some website.

www.musiciansfriend.com and see for yourself.
Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R
Yea i know without tremlo is around 300-400 thats the one i want and maybe later on when i got money ill buy Dean O Flame with floyd rose tremlo
Ok dude you r right about dime sign..... But still i want that guitar bad! N if sounds not gunna be so great i alway can buy dimebuckers n put it on. Than ill get the guitar i really want... But like i already say i dont use tremlo.