Could someone tell me what guitar is it ? There's a "Cimax" logo on the headstock, but i need to know exact model. And the next question.. how much is it worth? thx a lot
The pickguard looks like a Line 6 one... but I don't know much about guitars cept for strats and les pauls...
looks like an Ibanez Roadstar to me...like the ones from the 80's

and yepp thats what it is hands down
My Amazing Gear:
Parker PM20
Parker P-38
Ampeg R212R Reverbrocket
Yamaha YPT-300

uh huh I'm amazing
My Amazing Gear:
Parker PM20
Parker P-38
Ampeg R212R Reverbrocket
Yamaha YPT-300
But what it has to do with that Cimax logo? btw the color doesnt match. I dont know, maybe i'm wrong but I don't thing it's Ibanez Roadstar :>
How does it play, sorry but it looks crappy.
member #14 of the club! PM Gabel to join

Martha Stewart for UG President '06
sorry to bump a dead forum

but

I have a Cimax bass!! which got given to me by a cousin of mine, can't find ANYTHING!! on Cimax.

it says Made in Japan?
Olp MM1
Digitech DF7
Randall RG-40r
Tanglewood Acoustic
Dont bump seriously old threads. Also your in the wrong forum. Go to the Bass Forum.

Bumping old threads can be considered Spam, which can get you banned.
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
the reason the Cimax looks like an Ibanez Roadster is because Cimax is an old under brand of Ibanez from 1970-80 something ( the guitar neck on my cimax is made in 82 i think, and the body is made in the 70th's)
Hi, I joined just to post this:

I have a cimax electric guitar that I got from my dad, he says long ago, he bought the guitar from music school that closed down, then one day, (long after I couldn't get any info on cimax guitars) a guy in a ''not famous'' band (that also had a cimax) told me that cimax guitars, believe it or not, is a rare. there is still alot of bass cimax guitars out there, but please, if anybody else have a cimax guitar join and share the story so that we can identify the brand/creator.

thanks
hi,

sorry for my english, and to bump a dead post, but i just want to say that i have a CIMAX guitar to. It looks like a SG. Someone of my family gave me it. That's a guitar he bought at the beginning of the 80s.
Quote by damsfr
hi,

sorry for my english, and to bump a dead post, but i just want to say that i have a CIMAX guitar to. It looks like a SG. Someone of my family gave me it. That's a guitar he bought at the beginning of the 80s.

Thank you for saying sorry, but you really aren't supposed to bump old threads. You can make a new one if you need to.

That's the second time of done that in this thread...
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
I have a Cimax Electric Guitar, its made in Japan, has 3 pickups 2 tone and one vulume knob, its Redf in color and has a white scratch board, I bought it in Tamworth, the Country Music capital in Australia, its probably from around the 80's, it has a great sound and very easy to play, a thin fretboard. I cant tell you the manufacturer, alls I know is it has a great sound.
Quote by biga29

Thank you for saying sorry, but you really aren't supposed to bump old threads. You can make a new one if you need to.

That's the second time of done that in this thread...

It seems to me the people bumping have been adding knowledge about this rare odd knockoff guitar brand..

Also, forgive me but are you a mod? I don't see any mods saying that it's against the rules?
At least they have been adding new knowledge for us people searching for knowledge about the subject.(unlike this post of mine, which brings nothing new)
That's a Cimar Star, made most likely in Japan (possibly in Korea) in the early 80's. Cimar was a brand name owned by Hoshino Gakki, who also own Ibanez. They generally made budget instruments. That's all I know.

Please don't bump a 6 year old thread if you have any inquiries in the future.
Lol Biga29 completely ignores the comments made by others but condemns me-no-speak-mucho-english damsfr for making a comment.

Racist.
"Which road do I take"? she asked.
"Where do you want to go?" was his response.
"I don't know", Alice answered.
"Then", said the cat,
"it doesn't matter.”
Hi, I have a Red Cimax Strat Copy. It has 3 pickups, 2 tones and 1 volume control. It's in pretty good condition. The serial number is D830079 Made in Japan. Can anyone tell me a bit more about this guitar? I play Les Pauls, but have had this guitar for 20 years sitting in its case.

Cheers,
TT
6 years deep wow oldest necro Ive seen so far here
Wow, holy ****ing necro.
ಠ_ಠ
- Yes, My name is actually Terran -
- Not just a Starcraft fan -

Terran > Zerg and Protoss
How love how quick everyone is to tell people to searchbar, but if someone actual DOES post in an old thread it's all 'you could be BANNED!'.

Stay classy UG.