Page 1 of 2
im talkin about when someone dosen't like something, and they say "o my god that is so gay", or they call everyone they hate a queer or a fag, and then they say they don't have a problem with gay people. i hate when people say fag, or gay, or any other words like that, its just rude and it makes you sound and look so stupid. agree?dissagree?
~gtrfrk

founder of the dunlop pick fan club

RIP Roger "Syd" Barrett

"Let the good times roll"
Sure. I don't think they mean it as an insult to gays though..

Okay guys, from now on we don't use the word 'gay' or 'fag'

We use 'douchebag'
Originally Posted by acousticpyro23
Bitch get off my nuts.

Originally Posted by Vigilantius
I asked my mom for a cell phone once, and she said I don't have any friends anyways.
Agree, but it's just another one of the ignorances people on this Earth posses.
Love in technicolour, sprayed out on walls
Well I've been pounding at the pavement
'Til there's nothing at all
I got my cloak and dagger
In a bar room brawl
See the local loves a fighter
Loves a winner to fall
I think the word gay has evolved anyway, especially were i live. If somethings gay it doesnt mean its homosexual, just shit.
Tears in waves, minds on fire
Nights alone by your side
I don't have problems with the words, just some of the contexts they can be used in.

Immaturity is something that diminishes with age and experience and opening your mind. As you get older you find that people start changing, even the ones you never thought would grow up.

Don't take it too hard. Part of maturity is learning to accept other people, even if they are quite immature themselves.

shit.... here I am talking about immaturity while currently procrastinating on doing my work for a class I have in two hours when I stayed up the whole night to work on it.... lol, bit hypocritical. meh, im tired, I dont even know what im talking about anymore..... wheres my adderall
It's just a recent nuance of the butchered english language. And it's a pre/early teen thing, if anyone over 15 said that I'd shoot them.
I agree. People just want to get attention by saying those things. Or They say those things cause other people say them too.
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
Quote by gtrfrk123
im talkin about when someone dosen't like something, and they say "o my god that is so gay", or they call everyone they hate a queer or a fag, and then they say they don't have a problem with gay people. i hate when people say fag, or gay, or any other words like that, its just rude and it makes you sound and look so stupid. agree?dissagree?

Wow, I'm astonished that any 13 yr old in this world is so mature. I completely agree with you, and for being probably the most mature 13 yr old on this forum!
- FJ

Quote by Landover Baptist Church
If you find [balloons in his bedroom], it is a sign that Satan may have taken your child by the hand and skipped off together to see the movie, Up without your knowledge.

Sure. I don't think they mean it as an insult to gays though..

Okay guys, from now on we don't use the word 'gay' or 'fag'

We use 'douchebag'

agreed.lol
Ivan-o
People should come up with more mature insults. At least as mature as idiot, imbicile, moron, and stupidhead. It is rather sad that people feel the need to insult each other in such obvious ways though, what happened to thinly veiled insults?
I want to join the "UG ruined my life but I still love it club", uhhh, what's a pm?
Quote by gtrfrk123

I agree, its because most people are gay ass fags.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
I agree, its because most people are gay ass fags.

Kinda like you?
- FJ

Quote by Landover Baptist Church
If you find [balloons in his bedroom], it is a sign that Satan may have taken your child by the hand and skipped off together to see the movie, Up without your knowledge.

Quote by Cyberbob
It's just a recent nuance of the butchered english language. And it's a pre/early teen thing, if anyone over 15 said that I'd shoot them.

Would you shoot me? I say gay a decent amount, though for me gay = stupid and lame. Its pretty obvious by the context usually. And generally I dont refer to people like that, as the context is too similar to using it for queer-bashing. Mostly just situations and things, like "Did you turn in your homework for accounting today?" ..... "No I came in late and the GSI wouldn't let me" ..... "oh thats gay"
Quote by bajeda
Would you shoot me? I say gay a decent amount, though for me gay = stupid and lame. Its pretty obvious by the context usually. And generally I dont refer to people like that, as the context is too similar to using it for queer-bashing. Mostly just situations and things, like "Did you turn in your homework for accounting today?" ..... "No I came in late and the GSI wouldn't let me" ..... "oh thats gay"

*shoots bajeda*

i agree..even tho i occasionally call people cockfags, fags, **** pushers etc. etc.

its just a habbit i know its immature and i give people **** when they say it but i still do ROFL who knows

but spot on mate
Quote by Cyberbob

*shoots bajeda*

aw, come on, shooting people isn't nice! you queer! lol, j/k

Now that I think of it though, when I am around homosexuals I don't really use any of those words even in the contexts I normally would, even if they are cool with it.
( . )( . )
[color="Red"][size="3"][B]   ___   __     __        
  / __\ / /    /__\ /\/\  
 / _\  / /    /_\  /    \ 
/ /   / /___ //__ / /\/\ \
\/    \____/ \__/ \/    \/
[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Member of "Genital Grinders", the Carcass Fan Club. P.M. "Embodiment" to join.
you know you're immature when you make a thread asking why are people so immature....
My Spanish Hearts
When I was growing up, this one bitch used to always give me ****, about anything and everything, one day it just all stopped, I think 15 is the offical maturing point
Over the years, people have used derrogatory names for other things and turned them into insults, such as dumb. The literal definition is someone who cannot speak, but most people don't know that.

It's a changing of times.

btw, ur gay lol!1
Quote by fronkpies
Just search "japanese chicks with big fat dicks" on google and you'll see.
Quote by gtrfrk123

I hate immature people as much as you do, but get over it. There will always be immature people in your life, no matter how olld you get.
Quote by slashwyldepage
Over the years, people have used derrogatory names for other things and turned them into insults, such as dumb. The literal definition is someone who cannot speak, but most people don't know that.

It's a changing of times.

Yup.
Tears in waves, minds on fire
Nights alone by your side
I agree with you. Although when people say that, most of the time, they don't mean to insult gay people.

Looks like some UGers have matured more too, because last time there was a thread on this very subject, the person got flamed and got "third degree burns"

It's just a word. Why make a big deal over it?

I say 'gay' all the time myself, actually, and most of my friends do too.
Jackson DKMG & KE3, Fender Mexican Strat, Stagg Acoustic

Boss Compressor & Chorus, Dunlop Crybaby, Behringer Delay, ISP Decimator, Ibanez Tubescreamer

Laney TT50H, Marshall 1960A, Roland Cube 15

Looking to jam in Belfast, PM me!
Agree. We've all been there. I can admit that I used to do that, not as much anymore. I catch myself more often. People just have to realize that they're being stupid and grow up.
Quote by UraniYum
i don't care if this is closed, but i'd really like a blink182sgirl appreciation thread of some kind.

Quote by Iliemyfaceoff
well arent we just a _______ iunno

yes we are

"Punk aint no religious cult, PUNK MEANS THINKING FOR YOURSELF" - Jello Biafra
why is a 13 year old saying things about being immaturity?
hell hes gonna regret being so mature when he turns 30 and realises he never acted like an annoying 13 year old.

lol fag :P:
Fissh demands you cease this faggotry at once!
when people say something's gay they mean it as in it's crap, not homosexual. the word gay can be used in different ways.
Ive been sentenced to a Death by Sexy by the Eagles of Death Metal fan club! PM Punk Rocker to get sentenced.

President of the 'Courtney Love does not suck' club. PM me to join.

Also a member of White Stripes club - see left.
I call things that are stupid "gay" all the time. It's just slang for "stupid."
I believe that's why most Sep 06er's are disliked. Immaturity.
<ter> quote me!
<alex> dont quote ter

<Barry> joe striani? is that the guy from the who?

Top Samurai of UG's Unofficial MST3K fan club, PM tossup to join

Quote by ss311
10/10 you gloriously peculiar chatter Voltan rocks.

Quote by deluxity
that's hot voltan
Quote by gtrfrk123

Did someone call you gay in school today?
Quote by gtrfrk123

I could really care less if someone uses the words "gay, fag, or queer" to describe someone. What bothers me is the gay rights protestors - who the fuck cares if your gay? Most gay people I know annoy the shit out of me - but not all of them. I mean, some of them are just like me, only they like guys - who cares?

I call people fags when they look like morons, or people who are just too stupid to do anything. Also, people who are just complete jerks.
"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."
Because people are effed up. Especially some of the people on this board.
Do I have to fall asleep
with roses in my hand?
lol, me and my mates have totally divorced the word from any meaning it may have had. we are fully aware of the immaturity of the statement and thats one of the reasons we use it, the phrases we use it in have simply go progressively more elaborate as we have got older: e.g. " you chunk in the soup of gayness" "you tonail clipping of gay" "thats the gaysun lotion on the buttocks of gayness" "you beat the gay right out of that" or simply :"that was the gay". there are hundreds more and the details depend on the circumstances and normally has nothing to do with homosexualtiy.
I never pass solids, but then again my pee is very thick.
Quote by Vincent745
Quote by grayfox1001
Quote by Vincent745
Your being too opinionated
is that even possible?
Yes it is..
Quote by gtrfrk123

I agree.

I was just thinking about this the other day. It really sounds ignorant when my classmates say "YOU DIDN'T ASK ME TO DANCE AT HOMECOMING YOU HOMO!" or something of that nature. I really get angry when people call someone "gay" or "fag" when they do something disagreeable or stupid.

But unfortunately, it seems that the children coming up behind us are even more undisciplined and immature and will make high school even worse than today's teenagers have.
Page 1 of 2