Ok srry theres way to many of these but damn u guys no ur sh*t. So anyway my question is im saving to buy a new guitar.I was thinking something along the lines of a Gibson sg cause it suits my stile of music but can i get some feedback on it and some advice on other guitars?

Any help appreciated
Cheers
Joey
Well, what is your style of music? And what amp do you have?
- FJ

Quote by Landover Baptist Church
If you find [balloons in his bedroom], it is a sign that Satan may have taken your child by the hand and skipped off together to see the movie, Up without your knowledge.

go look at the paul reed smith custom 24
badass guitar
My Gear:
Dean Razorback (my baby)
Jackson DXMG Dinky
Jackson Slsmg Solost
Jackson Warrior
Bronze B.C. Rich Warlock
Line 6 Spider 210
Roland Cube
Dimebag Darrell Wah/Distortion
Boss GT-8
I'd save some money and just buy an Epiphone SG and give the extra money to Dan Yi.
use a spider 2 and i play AC/DC, Zepplin,sabbath,the darkness style stuff. Would i need to uprgrade my amp first do u think?
Meh, you're probably fine. I would recommend getting a distortion pedal and just using the clean channel for now. That's what I do. SG's are very nice and can handle a broad range of music just fine. I think in your situation, you are open to a large range of guitars that suit that style of music. So go find some guitars that appeal to you, and maybe try them out at a guitar shop.
- FJ

Quote by Landover Baptist Church
If you find [balloons in his bedroom], it is a sign that Satan may have taken your child by the hand and skipped off together to see the movie, Up without your knowledge.

what sort of guitars do u reckon i should try. It would be good if u could name a few models and maybe even a few good pedals.

cheers
Hold on a sec, what SG model are you talking?
Quote by tronsbasscool
This is my 5th account and I still havn't made any friends

My Rig
ESP Viper 1000
Crate RFX120

<//////>~
no im actually thinking of a standard sg and yer ive looked around and u can get em for 2400AUS.
i would of had suggested upgrading to a new amp unless you really dont want to change amps. so do you want to upgrade your amp or are you liking it enough?
well i dont hate it but im open to suggestions. its only for practise
what amp would u suggest
yer i got a pretty dodge guitar so i kinda want a new one too. ill try and get both amp and guitar.
well the amp it self cost around 1439 from kosmic or the mark around there **** i forgot and you have around 1000 to get a new guitar
yer the amps prob too expensive for me if im getting a guitar as well. might be able to buy one 2nd hand though i really want a new guitar first
mmmmm damnit the bands you wanted to play somehow play a gibson so reckon oh well you might as well get the standard its alright
yer thanks for the help man. dnt suppose u no of a good cheap valve amp