Hello,
my name is daniel and im gonna be on mannhatan next week(im from israel).
im planning on buying there a new guitar in the price range of 1000-1200.
well i want it to have these specs:
1. good clean sound, piezo - could be nice.
2. good pickups - i dont wanna mess with changing pickups.
3. should be good for shredding.
4. a floating bridge(i prefer a floyd rose but a strat style bridge is ok for me too).
5. it has to have humbuckers.
6. i dont want a jackson.
7. i dont want a fender.
8. i dont want a gibson or prs.
9. i am familiar with ibanez so im not asking for suggestions on any of there guitars.
i was thinking to that direction:
parker m, music man petrucci.
i know those two are out of my range but that is the direction... not a too metal guitar... but not a gibson or fender(dont ask why, i just dont want them its not my type).
http://i13.ebayimg.com/01/i/05/17/eb/24_2.JPG
http://www.machinehead.co.uk/images/parker-jpg/fly_del_majik-lg.jpg
music man guitars are really good my friend has one it cost him 1500usd thou
dude, you should check out a schecter, 7string jeff loomis
but if thats not good, just get the music man petrucci custom, i played it and nearly died, its easily one of the best guitars ive ever played
My Gear:
Dean Razorback (my baby)
Jackson DXMG Dinky
Jackson Slsmg Solost
Jackson Warrior
Bronze B.C. Rich Warlock
Line 6 Spider 210
Roland Cube
Dimebag Darrell Wah/Distortion
Boss GT-8
I'd look into schecter or an ibanez if you something with a floating bridge or a good guitar for shred. What bands do you want to sound like? And what amp do you have?
i have only one day to buy the guitar i cant get a custom new guitar in one day....
the loomis 7 string is 600$ value and its korean... doesnt sounds good to me..
and i dont think i can handle a 7 string guitar... they are not comfortable too..
well then i'd deffinatly look into a schecter... try a C-1
The United States is a nation of laws: badly written and randomly enforced.
-Frank Zappa
well i love sikth at one hand and dream theater at the other... i dont think that is a "what band do u wanna sound like?" subject... i got a pod xt live that goes into creative speakers... i dont want any suggestions about that setup because im happy with it i just need a new good guitar.
people keep telling me about schecter but i dont find there guitars are so good... all of them are under 1000$(all of the models at music123 at least)... which is a bad sign to me anyway.
Possibly a Maverick.....i have the F-3. The F-1 is very nice too
Gear:
LTD EC-50 w/ EMG HZ H4's
Maverick F-3
Digitech Metal Master
Boss CE-5
Marshall MG10CD
btw id like to hear guitars with piezo suggestions.
the petrucci with piezo is too expensive for me... up to know i think ill buy one without piezo but this is not "the soloution" that im willing for.
Quote by trippled
btw id like to hear guitars with piezo suggestions.
the petrucci with piezo is too expensive for me... up to know i think ill buy one without piezo but this is not "the soloution" that im willing for.

there is an Ibanez guitar that is perfect for you but its probably out of your budget oh well. anyway you probably wont be able to get a Schecter with piezo and in fact im not too sure on how many guitars come with Piezo's stock i know Ibanez, Carvin, Music Man do but not too on any more so therefore with my long post i say that you will have to buy a guitar without one and then buy one separetly and import it into your country and install it yourself