I start my first guitar lesson next tuesday. What should I practice to prepare?

I've been working on this lesson. >>> http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/lessons/guitar_techniques/all_the_aspects_of_picking_part1.html

I also have a poster with major, minor, pentatonic, blues, symmetrical, and mode scales.
I've also been working on a few simple songs, such as: Hells Bells, Like a Stone (Audioslave), Californication (Red Hot Chili Peppers), Otherside (Red Hot Chili Peppers), and Wish You Were Here (Pink Floyd).

What should I concentrate on practicing in the four days I have to prepare?
Well you can practise anything you like. If you're doing it worng then the teacher will straighten you out, if you're doing it all right then you'll be a little ahead, so you don't really lose either way.
Feel free to ignore my ranting.

Member of the Self-Taught Club.

A recent study shows that 8% of teenagers listen to nothing but music with guitars in it. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 92% who isn't a close-minded moron.
If you gonna take lessons you don't need to practice anything before. However you can work on some exercises like the typical 1,2,3,4 on every string and changing chord shapes while strumming.
Besides being a guitar player, I'm a big fan of the guitar. I love that damn instrument. Steve Vai

Gear:
Kramer Striker FR422SM
Roland Microcube
Digitech Bad Monkey
Dunlop Tortex 1.14mm picks

MY VIDEOS