ok im not thinking of getting a new amp for a long time but im told by people on this alot that mine isnt good even though i personally love it so i was wondering what is agood one to go for im talking amazing distortion and clean that isnt incredibly expensive.
The Vox Valvetronix amps are amazing. You can get everything from great clean tones and 60´s tones to really brutal distortion. They also have built in effects, and you can tweak them a whole lot.
They're really cheap too, and since they have tubes, they sound alot better than most of the other amps in their price range, i think.
well it will need to be a stack because i play alot of live shows and at the moment i play a line 6 spider II stack that i love but the distortion does put me of alot but the clean i love. any other ideas?
Get a Vox Valvtronix. Nuff Said
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Get a valve combo, you don't really need a stack, a combo will be fine and loud enough, and sound a lot better.

Vox AC30.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
Just got the Vox AD50VT for $250. IT ROCKS!!!
Quote by Ibanez_rawker
but I have a penis.... and when most guys have the chance to get some, they are gonna take it.... our hormones were going out of control and her 'rents weren't home.

Edit: she knew I wasn't wearing a condom.
Quote by forgop
Just got the Vox AD50VT for $250. IT ROCKS!!!

any model in the advt series rocks.
Amp/Effects:

Mesa Boogie Mark IV
Tc-Electronic G-system
Line6 DM4

Guitars:

EBMM JP6 BFR
EBMM JP7
Taylor 314ce