What are you talking about, NO ONE can sound like Stevie. It is 100% impossible.
He is sweetness!!

Also check out Henry Garza of Los Lonely Boys!

n Johnny Winter!!
God I just get chills everytime I watch it. Not for its speed, but for its phrasing, its so beautiful!
thats spam

theres not even a lesson its just some guy talking and trying to get you to buy something..
So I have to get an account on a retarded website just to watch some dick in raggedy ass jeans attempt to sound like Stevie Ray Vaughn?
This is like this guy third account, he just comes on here and post this links that want you to join the site to get the video.
I see a solo when I click on the link, not some guy talking?

Mike you don't have to get an account if you don't want to I don't think, just don't get the lesson?

If the websites so retarded, then why is everyone saying such great things about it on the forums?!

Ryan, I found out about the site on guitarnoise.com and came here to post it, I have nothing to gain from posting the link. All spammers generally have somthing to gain don't they?
Last edited by duderockit at Sep 29, 2006,
Yeah Stevie Ray is pretty amazing, but talk about him in the Bands & Artists section (namely the blues section), not in the Electric Guitar Section.
Quote by tronsbasscool
This is my 5th account and I still havn't made any friends

My Rig
ESP Viper 1000
Crate RFX120

<//////>~
mikeman i just thought id say you spelt ***** wrong W H O R E

not H O R E

and slut is much dirtier anyway, this guy sucks ass
" the lick is simply a diminished harmonic minor arpeggiated sequence of dominant stitonics descending down in whole steps in the Phrygian mode...with a raised fourth.
also im i the only guy staring at this guys weird square shaped crotch
" the lick is simply a diminished harmonic minor arpeggiated sequence of dominant stitonics descending down in whole steps in the Phrygian mode...with a raised fourth.
^ only a fag would look at some guys crotch and not the guitar being played. LOL J/K man... and no I didn't notice that

That guy in the vid is such a tool.
Hai UG!
haha is it the tool shoved down his pants. like a ****ing belt sander.

dont be silly im no fag " IM XANDIR ON AN EVER LASTING QUEST TO SAVE MY GIRLFRIEND"

not really
you sound hot.

joking
i love boobs
oh wow, he can bend and mute strings, he must sound like SRV!
Tone is too thin, he has the playing style but not the tone.
Amp:
Fender Blues Jr (GH1230 Celestion Speaker)
Pedals
Barber DD
Wilson WH-10 Clone
Ibanez WH10 V2

Pitchblack Tuner
Boss DD-3
Guitars: 06' Custom Fender Strat Lindy Fralin Blues Specials, Callaham Tremolo
09' Olympic White Stratocaster
This is a joke. Not even close man. Also, he needs real strings on that strat, they sound like 9's
Don't follow the trends. Do what feels right.