Hi there I just listened to Pride and Joy by Stevie Ray Vaughn and thought "blimey that was awesome, quite spiffing" so was wondering which SRV album I should buy to get into his music?
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
Texas Flood - It was his first and a good place to start listening to his style.
"If my baby don't love me no more,
well I'm sure her sister will." -Jimi "Red House"

Gear
1983 Strat '57 Reissue
1964 Gibson ES-330
Dr Z Maz 38
Fender Pro-Junior

myspace.com/marcrobertwork
Yeah, Texas Flood is the best place to start with an individual album. Or just say "screw it" and by the 3 CD + DVD box set.
Hi, I'm Peter
texas flood

... nuff said, its "spiffing"
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
You're a bald gopher with wings that lives in the countryside, working on a farm.

Quote by Bubban
Having sex in a pool full of jello? How strangely erotic. No, not just any sex, butts-*gets shot*

God bless the underdog and God bless the antihero.
The Essential Stevie RAy Vaughan. If you are against Greatest hits then buy Texas Flood. And do a search on youtube theres a ton of great videos. Or just browse the SRV Thread and theres some of the best ones.

Don't want to be an actor pretending on the stage
Don't want to be a writer with my thoughts out on the page
Don't want to be a painter 'cause everyone comes to look
Don't want to be anything where my life's an open book

Phish - Waste
^ I agree with irish...try and get a mixture of his songs although texas flood is good. Theres a really good box set I bought my dad for his birthday recently... heres a link!
http://www.amazon.com/Stevie-Ray-Vaughan-Double-Trouble/dp/B000051XZF/sr=8-1/qid=1159470282/ref=pd_bbs_1/002-1516394-8656050?ie=UTF8&s=music
My Gear-
Gibson SG Junior
52' Hot Rod Tele
American Deluxe Strat
Yamaha Cg-104
Fender Twin (white)
Boss CH1
Boss OC-3
DOD overdrive
Fulltone OCD
Arbiter Fuzz Face
Vox Wah
BBE Sonic Stomp
Dunlop Univibe
Quote by TylerRRR
^ I agree with irish...try and get a mixture of his songs although texas flood is good. Theres a really good box set I bought my dad for his birthday recently... heres a link!
http://www.amazon.com/Stevie-Ray-Vaughan-Double-Trouble/dp/B000051XZF/sr=8-1/qid=1159470282/ref=pd_bbs_1/002-1516394-8656050?ie=UTF8&s=music

I love the book thats inside that box set. Great quotes.

Don't want to be an actor pretending on the stage
Don't want to be a writer with my thoughts out on the page
Don't want to be a painter 'cause everyone comes to look
Don't want to be anything where my life's an open book

Phish - Waste
Ok I'll probably get Texas Flood thanks for the advice guys. And I apologise for using the word spiffing.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
'texas flood', absolutely top hole old chap!
I've been imitated so well I've heard people copy my mistakes.
- Jimi Hendrix