hello, would someone be able to recommend me a good 30W amp please. At the moment ive got the marshall MG30Df or something and its rubbish, apparently.
thanks
what type of music do u play?
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
dude if you like your amp dont get a new one, although i have heard they brake down alot, thats if you were planning on buying one anyways.
Vox AC30, Laney LC30, Orange AD30.

And what do you mean your amp is rubbish, apparently? Don't you have ears? Judge for yourself, don't rely on other peoples views.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
Last edited by R_H_C_P at Sep 28, 2006,
cheers. i play radiohead kinda stuff mostly if tht makes a difference. ive heard good things about the Vox and the Orange before so i might go with one of them.
Try a load of 30 watt valve combos out in a few shops before you consider what to buy.
Don't be afraid to care"

vox ad30vt
"He remembered that they were but flesh, a passing breeze that does not return"
The Orange is more expensive, the Vox is around £600, the Orange around £700 I think.
Don't be afraid to care"

er im looking at like £130 here i think im getting the cheap 30W versions, which is what im looking for. Tight budget lol, im not tht good yet
Oh, you didn't say.

Get a Vox Valvetronix then.
Don't be afraid to care"

Try one out first of course.
Don't be afraid to care"

The orange rocker 30 is less then the orange AD30, but it has one less speaker and they sound a bit different. I have the rocker 30 and love it.