Hi. I'm looking for pictures of guitars that were used by the glam rock/heavy metal/hard rock artists in the 1980s and preferably with a model name and the year it was made.

The idea behind it is that I want to order a custom made instrument and I'd really like one from that era.

Now I'd narrow the search a bit more. I'd really prefer (super)strats but go on and post other models if you want. Even the pink ones
Kramer was a very good brand in the 80's. The Baretta specifically. EVH used them and a few after him.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I'd like headstock to be almost like that BC Rich above exept it should be without the bottom curl... Any pictures of that?

Are there any online 80's guitar gallerys?

Cos all I can find right now are links to ebay (which has some nice pics too)
^ dunno about links- best bet is to google all the 80's bands, and see if they have any pics.

ran guitars make a headstock a bit like that BC rich one. suhr too (though they aren't really 80's)
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?

Recognised by the Official Who To Listen To List 2012

Quote by steven seagull
You don't argue with tubadude on Washburn-related matters, he flosses with the G string from a set of 0.12's y'know....and it's WOUND!
Quote by tubadude

29 frets
you cant spell manslaughter without laughter

Quote by ACG
I like my women how I like my cookies. Smothered in diarrhea.