Page 1 of 8
I only got to shake his hand and talk for about a minute or two, but it was really cool!

I'm a hardcore Republican and Bush is my hero, so it was an honor to meet him. He pretty much talked the whole time. The guy has a pretty good sense of humor, and let me tell you he talks much better in person that on a podium. He invited me to be an intern next summer If I'm up to it, and if I have time I'll probably do it. It's mostly boring paperwork stuff, but I'll get to meet cool people every now and then.

I live in the DOC, and my brother's an intern in the Bush administration, in case your wondering

Damn I wish Bush could run again in 2008!!!!

I think that's cool and everything, but I'm about 79% sure you are going to get flamed. But, hey, that sounds cool. Good luck with the internship.
<ter> quote me!
<alex> dont quote ter

<Barry> joe striani? is that the guy from the who?

Top Samurai of UG's Unofficial MST3K fan club, PM tossup to join

Quote by ss311
10/10 you gloriously peculiar chatter Voltan rocks.

Quote by deluxity
that's hot voltan
'He invited me to be an intern next summer '

IT'S CLINTON ALL OVER AGAIN!!

anyways, props to you for meeting one of your heroes
Quote by Alec Freeman
I only got to shake his hand and talk for about a minute or two, but it was really cool!

I'm a hardcore Republican and Bush is my hero, so it was an honor to meet him. He pretty much talked the whole time. The guy has a pretty good sense of humor, and let me tell you he talks much better in person that on a podium. He invited me to be an intern next summer If I'm up to it, and if I have time I'll probably do it. It's mostly boring paperwork stuff, but I'll get to meet cool people every now and then.

I live in the DOC, and my brother's an intern in the Bush administration, in case your wondering

Amen brother... Nice to see another Bush supporter
woo... fight against those "punk" "teens" (referring to all those bush bashers)

he has good immigration policy
Quote by Gibson_Rocker13
you are my new hero cause i do the exact same thing but i suck at it

#8 of the EHX USERS GUILD
Quote by SublimeGuitar
Orange Rocker 30. Best Marshall ever

epi firefly dsp 30, epi sg, big muff
olp five string, peavy max 158
Nice One, you should've tried to swipe his wallet....

...then purchase all kinds of weird animal pr0n with his credit cards and send them to his house....

>_>

<_<
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by theguitarist

...then purchase all kinds of weird animal pr0n with his credit cards and send them to his house....

>_>

<_<

You know, it doesn't surprise me that you came up with that idea.

--Jen
bush is one of the worst and stupidest presidents in US history. just by shaking his hand you probablly got stupider. he was probablly high at the time. good for you though.
THIS IS MY SIGNATURE

Quote by Alec Freeman

Politically, I'm against Bush. But I suppose it's nice to meet your hero.
Quote by Alec Freeman

Dude do you know how freakin sweet I think that is. Im jelous.

But unfortanatly nobody here cares, but they are just ignorant.

Quote by ratmjb1212
bush is one of the worst and stupidest presidents in US history. just by shaking his hand you probablly got stupider. he was probablly high at the time. good for you though.
liek rok on d00d lawlz@@2
I'm so glad Bush can't run again in 2008....not that it will make a great deal of difference really.
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
so what your basiccaly saying is hes your hero and you didn't kick him in the nuts and bang his daughter?

lame
Wise Man Says: The guitar is obviously female, she's got hips, breasts... and a hole.
UG's Flamenco Club
although i am not for bush i still think its cool that you met him
i mean hey, if hes your hero people should respect that if i met my hero, and somepeople dont like him, then i wouldnt like people to be like wow your gay....
He as hollow as I alone

R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARREL

Quote by Yakult
She's probably not going to show up. Either she went to a different restaurant, or she never intended to meet you.

Kudos for waiting so long though!
Quote by Vindication
You know, it doesn't surprise me that you came up with that idea.

--Jen

You're just jealous that you're not sick in the head enough to join in with my weekly 'Have-A-Go-On-Anyone-or-Thing' orgies.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Cool cool cool. I dont think Ive ever met anyone famous. He would still be cool to meet, even though Im not a fan of his.
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
Being a Brit, I know little about his home policies, so I can't particularly comment. I certainly disapprove strongly of his foreign policies, and I have heard a lot about the disastrous response to Katrina. I also know that he bases a lot of his ideology on strong Christian beliefs and that the Christian lobby have way too much influence, which I totally disagree with, especially in a multi-cultural, multi-religious, constitutionally secular state.

What an honor. I mean I'm not like ... his buttboy or anything (not saying you are), but that's enat to meet the f'in president. I woulda rather shook Clinton's hand. It woulda smelled like fat pussy and reefer for days.

Quote by ratmjb1212

You sound like an idiot.
#DTWD
Quote by sadistic_monkey
Politically, I'm against Bush. But I suppose it's nice to meet your hero.

+1.

Stupid flamers..

Last edited by Your Mother : Today at 03:44 PM
I hope Bush dies.
Quote by DunlopGuy
I...don't...get...this...thre (brain explodes)

Quote by glib homunculus
I make love to cheesecake.

meh, this is turning into a political thread. I like Bush more than Kerry, but some of his ideas, I def don't agree with. I def. respect him though. Being president is a huge responsibility. Anyways. Congrats though, that is pretty cool. Oh and don't let the Bush bashers scare you away.
member #14 of the club! PM Gabel to join

Martha Stewart for UG President '06
Quote by ratmjb1212

Hey buddy, next time you want to call someone stupid make sure to spell probably right. Go sit on a fork.
Would you die for Dethklok? I know I would. PM me... If you've got the balls.
Quote by gibsonpenguin
Where are you going to intern? Bush isn't going to be in office next year...

Im pretty sure he is since elections aren't until 2008.
There are no necessary evils in government. Its evils exist only in its abuses. - A.J
------------------------------------------------------------------------
#3 member of Slashism, the worship of Saul Hudson himself, PM slashs_#1_fan to join.
alec freeman.. you sound young so there is still time for you to find another hero
Quote by theguitarist

>_>

<_<

wow interesting way of thinking, i guess i will never let you borrow my credit card

as for supporting bush, whether you like him or not, hes our president and i think we should back him up and support him, but man it is easy to hate those in authority, so i guess its your choice....
Quote by guitarist dave
u and bush are like gay

yeah lol lol lyke ghei to the max lol

stfu
Quote by ratmjb1212

would this guy be better?
Quote by Duane_Allman
Your gayer than me, and thats pretty gay.
Quote by Twist of fate
If there's blood on the field, play ball.
[center]
The
e|--3---0---0--|
B|--0---1---0--|
G|--0---2---1--|
D|--0---2---2--|
A|--2---0---2--|
E|--3---x---0--|
You just lost.[/CENTER]
Last edited by *kill'emall* at Sep 28, 2006,
Quote by guitarist dave
u and bush are like gay

lolz.

Typical 14 year-old post.

Much as I dislike the Bush Administration, this just makes me laugh.
Last.fm

WE ARE THE MUSIC MAKERS
AND WE ARE THE DREAMERS OF THE DREAMS
Quote by EvanRice52
Im pretty sure he is since elections aren't until 2008.

bush 2 terms are over after this next long year and change..
Quote by Loosfur
alec freeman.. you sound young so there is still time for you to find another hero

True. For instance:

#DTWD